Getting angry and making up

Ban came back laughing with the twins and noticed that the energy in the house was somber. He immediately went to his shared room with Alexis. "Babe?" He asked the curled up ball on his bed. Alexis turned in the bed with puffy red eyes.

"Am I a bad mom?" She asked quietly with her head down.

"Well you let your children drink alcohol once their past the age of five, for some people that's a yes."

Alexis was about to cry again and Ban sighed. He sat on the bed and pulled her into a hug. "Of course not babe.." he mumbled and pet her hair calmly. Alexis stayed silent.

"Bunny—" Ban's eyes widened at the nickname. Alexis gasped and ripped her body away from him.

"You haven't called me that in forever.." she laughed dryly. Ban sighed and grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "I'm taking you somewhere with just us and by the time we leave you won't be able to walk." He smirked. Alexis flinched and blushed.

"I can't leave the kids."

"Fine we can just do it here." He shrugged and locked the door. Alexis gasped and quickly made the room sound proof with what little power she had left and Ban ripped Alexis's shirt off. "Wait!" She shouted. Ban stopped and looked at her.

"You can't solve everything with sex.." She sighed.

Ban placed a hand on her forehead, "Are you ok?"

"No. Joy just tried to kill Jasper because she thinks he was flirting with someone." Shirtless Ban sighed and flopped on the bed next to Alexis. He rubbed her back and she smiled.

The twins were confused at the eerie quiet of their usually loud house. They walked into their oldest sisters room. When she wasn't their they went to their older brothers'.

"What happened?" Aster asked looking at Jasper.

"Joy. She thought he was trying to get with her boyfriend."

Ash glared at the ground. Cursing the inheritance of his immortality. He wished he could give it too his older brother so he could heal faster. Jasper was the so called "unlucky" sibling. The only child without any immortality or ability of fast healing even. If anything he was a relatively slow healer.

Aster stayed silent while staring at her older brother blankly. She played with his purple locks and sighed sadly. A dark aura emitted from the twins. "Where is she?" They asked darkly. Lilith looked at them and closed her eyes. "No more bloodshed. I'll deal with it. You two go to bed, it's late." She smiled darkly and got up. She walked out of their house and searched the forest for her younger sister. Lilith chuckled darkly. "Your lucky we're family, or the twins would be consuming you right about now."

Joy stayed quiet. "Why did you do it Joy?"

Joy turned around with bloodshot eyes and a sad look upon her face. "I don't know." She trailed off.

"He was always well liked, and loved and, I guess I got jealous. So the voice in my head for years has been telling me for years to hurt him..."

Lilith looked at Joy with a blank expression. "What did mom tell us about the voices—"

"Mom is a murderous, unstable, psycho with so many issues! She should be the last person we take advice from unless it's for a blow job!" She seethed. Lilith shook her head, "You shouldn't talk about our mother like that. She sacrificed so much for us, all of us."

"Sacrificed what? She's opened her legs for so many men, we could have so many other siblings—"

Lilith's face grew to one of anger.

"Do you know why mom used to have sex with all those men? Huh? Do you!"

"She like the attention and—"

"Wrong. That's the only thing she knew how to do. Her parents sold her when she was the twins age. You know how many kids she's had? No, how many were taken? Killed? She even gave up most of her abilities to save us."

Joy stayed silent.

"You shouldn't blame mom for your fuck ups. She knows she's messed up. She always told us about the voices so we don't turn out like her. Killing everyone in a murderous rage. Why else do you think she is always worrying? She doesn't want us to end up like her. Now, why did you do it?"

"I-"

"Whatever explanation you want to give me, save it and give it to our little brother." Lilith frowned and walked away.

She walked back into her house and saw Jasper sitting up on his bed while playing with the twins hair. "Jassy.." She trailed off. Jasper shot her a large smile, "Hey, you think I can get a day off from practice for being hurt?" He asked.

"You know Danny is gonna kill you right?" She chuckled. Jasper nodded and combed a hand through his hair. "How's mom?" She asked.

Jasper scoffed, "How do you think? She locked herself in her room with Dad." He sighed.

Lilith got up and ran a stressed hand through her hair. She went out into the forest and punched a bunch of trees out of anger. Taking a deep breath, she walked back. She glared at Joy and Jasper hugging. Joy was crying while Jasper held her. The oldest child leaned in the doorway with her arms crossed. Jasper looked at her and opened his arm for her to join with a smile.

Lilith shook her head and smiled back at him, she hugged them. The twins woke up and glared at Joy. Jasper shook his head at then and invited them for the hug. The twins looked at each other and joined the hug. "You easily forgiving too nice piece of shit." Ash growled into the hug making Jasper chuckle. Jasper hated that his family was fighting because of him. So he used the hug to remind them that no matter what he loves them.

Their mother smiled brightly and jumped into the hug happily. She kissed all of their forehead's and even plucked Joy's. "Be nice to your brother, or I have no choice." She glared. Joy shivered and nodded in fear. Ban shook his head from the doorway. "What the hell are you doing shit face? Get your hot ass over here!" She shouted. He sighed and walked over to them. "I don't do group hugs—"

The twins pulled him to the family hug and they stayed like that for a little. "Alright it's time for the young people to sleep." Alexis sighed and kissed the twins forehead's. "Goodnight Aster and Ash, have sweet dreams." They smiled and Aster head butted her mom with a huge loving smile, then kissed her cheek. "Night mom, night dad!" She giggled and walked away. Ash sighed and kissed his mother's other cheek. "Goodnight mother, father," He smiled and went to his shared room with his sister.

Alexis walked over and hugged Jasper gently. "Good night JJ and Joy." She kissed Joy's forehead. Alexis whispered something into her ear that Joy couldn't understand. Alexis then hugged her oldest daughter. "Good night my oldest." She smiled.

Alexis and Ban walked out of Jasper's room and she sighed. "What did you say to Joy?"

"Huh? Oh nothing." She smiled and laid down in bed. Ban stared at her and laid down next to her. "Have you seen or talked to Gina lately?" She asked.

Ban rolled his eyes, "Wow talking about other people when your with me—"

"Shut up asshole and answer the damn question." She glared.

"No I haven't."

"Ok."

"Why?"

"I got some message and it told me it was from her and to meet her somewhere, alone." She said leaving a few parts of the message out.

"Oh ok."

"Mhmm." Alexis said and fell asleep on his chest. Ban stroked her hair and looked at the ring on her finger. Rolling his eyes he placed a kiss on it.