chapter 20

"when i was all situated, i placed my arms around her and let myself drift off to sleep."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
i set my phone down, " what do you wanna do?" i asked mark, who was laying on my bed next to me.

"uh i don't know. what is there to do?"

"wii, baking, drawing, helping me dye my hair later, walking, watching tv, meeting up with friends-" i listed off.

"ok ok, why don't we play wii then bake?"

"alright, well come on then." i say up and helped pull him up, then sped down the stairs and turned on the wii. i grabbed two wii remotes and turned them on, handing one to mark.

" what do you want to play?" i browsed through the games we had.

"what do you have?"

" mario, wii sports, just dance 2014, just dance 2015, just dance 2016, and wii sports resort." (( im just going off the games i have for my wii lolol)).

"let's play wii sports!" mark yelled.

"ok ok but no need to yell!" i yelled back, laughing.

"but you're yelling too!" he yelled.

"shush." i whispered, giggling a bit and inserting the cd into the wii.

after the wii warmed up and mark made his wii, we opened the game.

" i'm losing my wii virginity again!" i yelled as the iconic wii sports opening played.

"what the-" mark laughed and wheezed. i tried to keep a straight face, but ended up wheezing with him.

after about three minutes of mark still laughing, i got concerned.

"what's wrong with losing your wii virginity?" i asked, causing mark to start back up again.

"mark! it's not even funny!" i yelled smiling. "now come on, we're losing daylight!"

he slowly got up from the floor after laughing for a few more seconds and we started off by playing tennis.

"oh come on! tennis is so hard!" he whined.

"you're literally such a cry baby, it's the easiest thing on here." i joked.

"waaaaa."

"god, someone call the wambulance." i slapped him lightly and clicked on best out of 5.

we played the first match and i absolutely crushed him.

"see? i told you this was hard!" mark said, serving.

"no it's not." i said, hitting the serve back to him.

"yes it is." he replied, spiking it. i watched it go by, causing mark to get the point.

"ha! get shit on!" mark yelled, jumping up and celebrating.

"you're such a loser." i muttered, smiling.

we continued to play the rest of the matches, ending with me winning 3 out of the five.

"booo. this game sucks. let's play some bowling." mark complained, holding his
thumb downward and repeatedly saying boo.

i rolled my eyes and clicked on bowling. starting it off, i immediately bowled a strike.

"boo!" mark yelled, putting a thumbs down again.

"don't be a sore loser." i smirked. mark went up next, bowling a spare.

"i suck."

" that is correct, shawty." i said, laughing.

"really? liefs see you bowl another strike then miss " i can bowl way better then mark.'" he laughed.