Chapter 8

After Y/n accepted Sasukes request they started walking towards the village he was sent to investigate. Amari was still with them and the elegant leopard walked with her head held high between the two shinobi parting them from one another. Feeling sceptical about the last remaining Uchiha in this world beeing so close to eachother. 

Y/n pov

"We are almost by the village now" Sasuke informed us.

"Okey then, I guess it's time for you to go Amari. We wouldn't want to attract too much attention".  I dissolved the summoning and Amari disapeared. 

"Quite a sassy comrad you have there" He paused "just like you". Because of his neutrual tone I couldn't differensiere if it was a joke or an insult. 

"Hmmpf, as if you aren't like your summoning animal"

He scoffed "We're nothing alike" 

"Sure about that? It's not a determined dog or mabye a grumpy ox?" He shaked his head, laughing of the indirect insult for himself".

"Not even a sly snake?" No respond. "A sly snake it is" I smirked.

"No it's not" He looked the other way "You're wrong" 

Stubborn.

*Short timeskip*

We arrived the village, only to find it abandoned. Not a single soul. 

"This is the right village, isn't it?" I asked him.

"Yes, this is strange" 

We walked down a street that should be filled with people and markets. Instead rotten wood, dust and the only thing making a sound beeing the wind was there.

"Cover my back Y/n" Sasuke was way more serious in his way of speaking now. I nodded my head, stepping behind him looking for anything or anyone suspicious.

We walked slowly through the streets, nothing suspicious until...

"Sasuke?" He nodded, understanding what I meant right away. He is sharp.

There was someones charkra. 

"Around the corner" I wisperd to him "I sense a lot more, do you think it's a group of rogue ninjas? The ones who raided this village mabye?" 

"It could be them" 

We stopped by the corner and split up. Sasuke went to the back trying to surround them. While I went to face them in front. 

This is so fun. I thought to myself. I know I should be calm and professional but fighting is still so exciting. I don't fight because I enjoy the violence. However, rather because I feel free and unstoppable. The feeling of chakra flowthing through my body and turning into visable energy and power is just amazing. And I can't say that seeing bad peoples faces in dispair doesn't thrill me. 

I jumped in front of the backstreet and I saw mabye 50 rogue ninjas standing in a pile of a very long trail. They where dirty and out of breath. Have they fought already?

"Everyone we're being attacked!!" I heard someone screaming in the back, making everyone turnd their bodies towards the man standing on the building behind them. 

What a show off

I thought when I saw Sasuke sitting on the rooftop acting cool.

"You're surrounded!" I raised my voice shifting the attention to me.

You're not getting all the attention here mister Uchiha.

"They are just teenagers, we'll take them down!!!" A man who seemes to be their leader commanded them to attack us. Not a wise choice, charging against two Uchihas. 

They are not strong at all, the problem is their numbers. They're so many. 

I then felt a presence behind me.

"Y/n, don't kill them" Sasukes toneless voice hit my ears. "Just knock them out and the leaf will take care of the rest"

"Yeah yeah, I won't kill" I said while pulling out my sharpend katana from my belt, while fifty men barged towards us.

"Ready?"

"Mhm" 

Short chapter, I know sorry:(