His First Time

TW:small mentions of blood

"Y-Y/n.."
"Shhh..it will be okay" you planted kisses on your boyfriend's face as tears prickled into his eyes.

"I'm scared..." Shin whimpered out. "Don't be baby, I'll go gentle." You said. You positioned your cock near his hole and you slowly pushed inside him making him yelp. You pushed yourself all the way inside him, droplets of blood coming out of his hole. You started to thrust slowly inside him making him let out painful moans.

"Oogh.."
"Okay..it's okay.." you kissed his cheek a few times while thrusting inside him. Shin felt the pain soothe away as he started to moan. You smiled and kissed him and he kissed back. Shin broke the kiss and looked down at your cock which was thrusting inside him. He smiled as his face turned crimson red and drool appeared at the corner of his mouth.

"Y-Your so..mhm~! Nice and...ugh..! Big..~" Shin moaned out. You kissed his cheek as he wrapped his legs around your waist. "Mng..~! F-Faster~!" Shin said. You thrusted into him.

"Hn..your so tight.." you mumbled. You thrusted harder into his hole making him cry out with pleasure. You could feel him getting tighter, showing that he was getting close to cumming. You were getting close yourself.

"I'm close..~" Shin whined. You thrusted inside him with all your might making him yelp. Soon enough, Shin came, getting his seed on his chest. "Y-Y/n.." you looked down at Shin whose face was bright red and tears were rolling down his face. "Please...cum inside me..~!" You nodded as you took four more thrusts before cumming inside him. He clenched into the sheets as he shook ever so lightly.

You pulled out and watched as a small waterfall of cum run out of his hole. You looked down at Shin and kissed his neck. "Go to sleep baby, I'll clean up." You said smiling. Shin didn't respond, instead, he closed his eyes and dozed off. You chuckled as you began cleaning up.

Sorry that this chapter took forever to come out! I hope you enjoyed.