C K O V X

C = Cum

Now this is Shin we are talking about inside this scenario. It depends on how he is feeling and his view about it. Sometimes he doesn't mind having to get nasty with cum but usually he just doesn't like it. Overall, like I mentioned, it depends on how he views and feels about it.

When he's Masturbating:

You can't convince me that Shin DOES NOT want to get caught pleasuring himself. He is very shy and obnoxious since he doesn't want you to see him inside such state. So of course, he will try not to make a mess and hide all the evidence that he ever did it. (Mostly fails)
________________________________

K = Kink

Now shin wouldn't mind being your bitch during sex, he would beg you desperately to fuck him more. He'd be into: shower sex, biting, hickies, cock rings, cuffs, praising, and dildos. Kinda insane for a small boy like him but that's Shin for ya.

How he would react to these kinks:

Praising:He would act submissive with these kinks. He would blush red when you praise him for different types of things like, "your doing so well baby~", "your being a good little toy huh~?, or "I'm so proud of you kitten~".

Dildo:when using a dildo during sex, he would clench onto the sheets tightly as you thrust the dildo into him. Now, for an unknown reason, he would like to ride the dildo while you praise him. Like I mentioned, he would not mind being your bitch during sex. He enjoys getting praised by you.

Cock rings:he kinda likes it. It's mainly because he is used to you jerking him off and not used to a vibrating ring wrapped around his cock. ( but is used to having a vibrator inside him)

Cuffs:he would be very submissive when it comes to cuffing him. His bad habit during sex is clenching onto you since it brings him comfort but when he is unable to do that habit it makes him more whiny.

Shower sex: usually when having shower sex your thrusts would be at a normal pace. He wouldn't mind having some shower sex once n' awhile.

Biting:he would jolt and yelp AND whine when you do bite him. It's so unexpected. Usually your bites would be a small bite but when it's really heated, your bites with be fierce leaving bite marks on his sensitive body. If he looks like he is in pain you would stop and kiss his cheek every once n awhile while rubbing the spot where you but him.

Hickeys:he gets embarrassed. He wouldn't mind having a hickey from you but he begs you not to make it to noticeable or way to big. Sometimes you will listen and sometimes you won't. You like seeing him act all adorable and confused when someone teases him about the hickey.

O = Oral

Now Shin is a big fan of oral. He loves it when you tease him before getting straight to the point and he wouldn't mind having you tease him for awhile. Oh

V = Volume

He's pretty damn loud and whiny.

X = X ray

He's pretty thin but has a acceptable length. He loves it when you pick him up, sit him down on your lap and thrust into him.