First Time sucking your cock

He was shy and scared at first. Just as expected. You assured him that it will be okay, that didn't work. He was worried that he might mess up which was completely fine since it was his first time doing so and it would make lots of sense if he messed up. There really wasn't a rule for this at all.

"Here, how about I do it to you?" The reason why you said this was to give him a view of what it looked like and how you were doing it. You laid him down on the bed with his legs spread, you got between his legs and slowly caressed his cock making him squeak and whimper .

You licked the tip making him jolt a bit. You slid your hand up his shirt and rubbed his stomach as you took in his cock. He moaned as you began to suck on his member are a slow pace, watching you carefully.

"C..Cumming..." Shin whimpered out. You felt some hot liquid enter your mouth and you pulled away. "S-Sorry...! I-I didn't mean to..—"

"Baby, it's fine." You assured. You kissed the inner part of his leg. Shin looked down at your visible bulge. He bit his lip and looked up at you as if saying that he was ready. "Ready?" He nodded in response.
___________________

Shin licked the top of your cock a few times before putting in all of it-which was a huge mistake. He gagged a bit and pulled away, now remembering that his gag reflexes weren't to good. "S-Sorry....." he whimpered out as tears formed into his eyes. "No baby, it's fine. Your gonna mess up and it makes sense for you you to mess up! It's your first time!" You kissed him softly. He hesitated but put a good but small portion of your cock into his mouth and slowly began to bob his head back and forth. Your fingers trailed over to his entrance and you slowly put two of your fingers inside him.

"Mhm..~"

You fingered his hole as he sucked on your cock. Shin put more of your cock inside his mouth, moaning for more. Your fingering went faster as he was now taking in more of your cock and sucked on it faster, his muffled moans were music to your ears.

After some time, he came and you came inside his mouth, his lust-filled eyes looking up at you. He swallowed your seed and panted, you could've sworn you saw hearts in his orbs.

"Did I..do good..?" Shin panted. You kissed his face a few times before responding with a "yes baby, you did well" shin couldn't help but kiss you deeply on the lips and you kissed him back.

"Love you..."
"Love you to baby." You chuckled, giving him one more kiss before holding him in your arms.