DID(Dissociative identity disorder)

DID (DIssociative identity disorder) is a disorder that millions of people can have.IT happens when a person even though a traumatizing event or experience.I been doing my searched and watching videos and knowing more importation why because someone I truly love has this disorder and ik it is hard seeing that person go through it switches or almost being gone you might not know what I mean so let me tell you a little of what I know about DID.DID is a disorder that cause multiple personality its causes by trauma from a person childhood many people has gone through trauma in their childhood or now but that doesn't mean to the people who has has this disorder.This disorder is complex psychological condition that is caused by many factors during childhood.In my opinion I feel like this is a scary disorder to have because sometimes you can get trigger by the other personality and that can cause to switched and it can cause anywhere personalities are called alters.If you know anyone who has this disorder don't be afraid of that person or leave that person what you can do is support that person always give your support because having someone support is a big help trust me and always give advice and help that person like what I do.

———————————————————-

*Keep in mind I'm not a doctor this is my opinion and what I think about this disorder*
Hope it helped!!