Ask and Dare Us!! (Awesome 7 and My Little Pony)

Hi so this is my first fan fiction book and I am so excited about this!! Oh and I have an old one I accidentally deleted the story so I had to make a new one :( But I guess that's okay :/

Anyway Here is the Introduction:

Author: Okay I'll start *clears throat* My name is Rainbow but please just call me Bo ;)

Elsa: Greetings, I am Queen Elsa of Arendelle! *curtsies*

Anna: Hi I'm Princess Anna of Arendelle *curtsies* But you can call me Anna and my sister, Elsa *points to Elsa*

Rapunzel: Hello!! I'm Princess Rapunzel of Corona *curtsies* but you may call me Punzie, Punz or Rap!!

Merida: Hey there I'm Princess Merida of Clan Dunbroch *waves* and you can call me Mer...

Punzie: Mer, Why didn't you do a curtsie?

Mer: Punz..I'm too lazy to do it

Punz: -_- You just don't wanna do it

Bo: Okay..continue guys

Hiccup: Hi my name is Chief Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III *waves*

btw just call me Hic :)

Jack: Hey there, My name's Jack Overland Frost *winks at reader*

Elsa: Jack, don't be so flirty with the reader..what if the reader is a guy?

Jack: *stops flirting* *silence* -_-

Hiro: Hi I'm Hiro Hamada!! *smiles at reader* and this is Baymax. *points to a red box*

Us: Uh..where??

Hiro: *says plainly* Ow

Baymax: *inflates* Hello I am Baymax your personal healthcare companion *waves*

Bo: Oh he looks like a huge mallow with eyes (•-•) and if he is a mallow..I'll eat him >:3 but he isn't so I am not going to eat him.

Others: 0.0 You'll eat Baymax!?

Bo: I said if he is a real marshmallow -_-

Others: Oh...*hears doorbell* Huh? *turns to the door then me*

Bo: Ugh..fine I'll get it -_-

Bo: *screams* OMG you're here Twilight!!!

Others: TWILIGHT!?! WHO'S TWILIGHT!?

Bo: Her name is Princess Twilight Sparkle -_- and she's my friend..

Twilight: Hi I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle but you may call me Twilight or Twi.

Hic: Isn't she a pony!?

Bo: You've gotta watch the My Little Pony show to know everything..well at least 3 seasons may do :)

Watches show

Understands everything....

Others: Oh so she is a unicorn that beacame an alicorn princess ;)

Bo: Yep and she'll be visiting us as much as possible..right Twi?

Twi: Yeah when I'm not busy with my friends and Princess Stuff :) So Bye!!

All: JUST ASK AND DARE ALL THE WAY FOLKS!!!!!!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

SO HOW WAS IS IT!? DID YOU LIKE IT!? Please send us some questions and dares for the characters...also the villans will come too!!! Oh and if you want an additional character here just comment :) Tell me what movie or show is she/he from or that character can be you ;D

Mallows means Readers :D

♥♥Bye my dear mallows!!! ;) ♥♥