Chapter 1 and (A/N) The phone call

!Hi guys its my first time writing on wattpad and I don't really know what to do. So please make comments Andy if anyone wanted to help being a co-owner please just comment and I will try my best for all of it.

Maddie POV
Hi my names Madison but my friends all call me Maddie. I have brown hair with purple highlights. I am captain of the soccer team and softball team for school high school.." Maddie." I here my name called and snap out of my trance. " Sorry coach." I tell the soccer coach Mr. Lindsey. We are at the biggest soccer game in the session so I can't be dazed. After the soccer game me and Niall start to walk home. "Hey Maddie want to-." Niall started to say but his phone started to ring of the hook.

Niall's POV
Hey Maddie want to-. I tried to say to the person I had loved since I had met her. But my phone started to ring. "Hello this is Niall Horan." " Ah Mr. Horan can you please come to meet me at the old coffee house." Said the Voice. The coffee shop was the the boys and mine favorite coffee shop to go to when we where at home. " Yes I will what time." I asked with deep sadness in my voice. " Around hmm well right now if you could come would be a good time." Said the voice. " Oh ok I will be right there." I say now I know I don't want to leave Maddie but it could probity work stuff. So I would have to go. " Niall are you ok." I hear Maddie ask. " Yeah but I gotta go do something for work is that okay." I ask her not wanting to hurt her. " Its fine ill see you later." She says faking a smile. As I walk away I grab my phone out of my pocket and call Liam. "Hey Niall what's up." "Oh hey I got to go meet up with someone I don't really know who it is. But I was wondering if you could possibly come pick Maddie up. I can't drive her home." " Yeah I can ill be there in like ten minutes." " Great ill tell Maddie and I meet up later for the writing session." I say.

Liam's POV
Ok so after me and Niall talked I got in the car and rode over to pick her up. "Hey did u win the game?" "Yeah and thanks for coming to pick me up Liam." "I would do anything for u Maddie we all would." So me and the guys would and will do anything to keep Maddie safe and to just help or be there for her. " So umm how's the new album coming along?" "Oh that it's great I love all the songs so far." (A/N so umm the album is Four seances I don't know what the new album is going to be.) " That's great I hope that it works out well." " Yeah so umm would you want to go on tour with us?" I asked cause first it would be a great thing for all of us. Second we have the feeling she misses us and gets bullied when we aren't their to protect her. " Really omg that would be great I would love to." She says with a huge smile. Wow she is beautiful right now. I say to myself but not realizing that I have been staring at her for a bit now. Her hair is up she is wearing the uniform that she has to wear. "You look amazing." I tell her not realizing that I made her blush. " Thanks." She says. But takes me by surprise and kisses my check. As soon as we pulled up to her house. " Thanks so much bye." She says as she gets out if the car and runs up to her front door. " Welcome." I tell her and wave bye to her.

Lea's POV
Hi I'm Lea my best friend her name is Madison but we all call her Maddie. I'm the total opposite of Maddie. I have blond hair I am way taller then her and I only play volleyball. I have a older brother and my mom is a teacher at school. But I like the person that Maddie is best friends with Niall Horan. But me and Maddie get to go to the Moron 5 concert with Niall. I can't wait because I'm going to try to make my move on Niall. I would do anything to go out with him.

(A/N
Hey guys so I hope you love the story so far. Heads up I may not update a lot but I will try to thanks for understanding. - MockingJay2021)