Chapter 6 Gracie Swift

🚨Gracie is in the picture ^🚨

Niall's POV
Lea after Harry met Gracie and Louis and him had been talking she ran down the stairs and told me Maddie started crying and wouldn't stop. "Princess!" I yelled and sprinted up the stair the others quickly followed me up stairs. "Niall please come quick!" I heard my princess try and call out to me. I ran to her and quickly pulled her into my arms. "Princess what's wrong please tell me I need you to tell me what's wrong." "I can't please don't make me." She started to cry even harder. "Ok I won't but when you were out of town a few weeks ago what was they about?" "Nothing" "Ok." I picked her up and handed her to Liam while I got on my hands and knees to pick out a movie for everyone to watch and calm down (manly Maddie). I picked Tangled one of Maddie's favorites. She was in Liam's lap asleep she was to tired so I guess she needed a nap. Liam rubbed her back and played with her hair. No one really watched the movie we all to listen to Gracie tell us about her self.

Gracie's POV
"Well ok so my name is Gracie Swift and I am 21years old. I have green eyes and brown hair with green highlights. Me and Louis met at a coffee shop 6 months ago after we achdentaly bumped into each other. In the winter I wear sweat pants and a baggy t-shirt in the summer I wear short shorts and a crop top with high heels or ten shoes."

A/N
I am not going to update till tomorrow I will finish this chapter really quickly sorry I'm done for today. But I will update tomorrow and hope everyone likes it so far.

Unknown POV
Oh hello it's me again. Well I'm going to make this even more confusing for you. Because I said I wanted Maddie but I don't she's an obstacle I need to get around. And when the tour starts ill get my way I ALWAYS GET MY WAY!!!!!!!!

Back to Gracie's POV
"Ok so also with my last name that comes in a relation to my big sis Taylor Swift. She's on tour right now with all the fans and everything. For sports I ice-skate and I also do volleyball and I do swimming. So the school I go to is in Manchester and my favorite animal is a horse." " So you are I'm college!" "Well yes and no Yes I already am in a college but no cause I'm waiting till next year to attend." "Oh ok-." "Guys umm I just got a text saying that someone's coming for me and Lea!" Maddie is freaking out."Princess that would never happen we are going to protect you I promise." "Ok I'll go back upstairs." "No come cuddle with me." "Ok I will." She made her way over to Niall but as I looked over at Liam concern, anger, and well I can't tell what that last one is but it's there.

Liam's POV
As I'm holding Maddie I realize that she is starting to wake up. "Liam is anyone going to take me away?" I hear a sleepy voice say I look down to see Maddie looking up at me. "No Mad's that could never happen." I tell her and rub her back lightly. "I'm gonna go back to sl-eep." She yawns in the middle of one of the words and closes her eyes. "Liam I'm not meaning to be a know-it-all but you can't protecter her 24/7." Gracie says. "Gracie we can and we well protect her we have too." "You like her I can see it in your eyes that you don't want anyone to hurt her cause you feel like it would be your fault." "Yeah your right I just I'm afraid that Niall's gonna hurt her but I know he won't she's his everything right now." "Oh hey guys umm can you give Maddie to Gracie and come join this phone call please Liam?" "Sure I'll be right there." I hand my baby to Gracie but think she's not my baby yet.
*Phone call*
Hey I'm going to make this very clear on Thursday I want Lea and Maddie or else I will have my ways to get them.- Jason

No we aren't going to give them over! - Harry

Ok well have fun looking for them.-Jason
*End Of Phone Call*
With that I sprinted over to Maddie picked here up and carried her bridal style over to where we were. Niall was had to go to a interview it was just for him though. I had my soon-to-be baby in my arms. " You love her Liam don't you?" "Well yes I do love her but she's not mine yet." "Niall's gonna have to break it up with her soon right I mean come on. You do know he's been cheating on her for about 7 months now. ( She and Niall have been dating 6months the other girl has just been a month longer). I'm gonna kill him-." "Kill who?" Niall asked as he walked in early. "No one." " Ok so can I have my girlfriend back now." So apparently Maddie walked in on Niall kissing with his other girlfriend. And no one has seen her in 5days people say she needs to have her space. But she hasn't answered a single call or text and its like she's not even in town I'm so worried.

Unknown POV (unless you know who it is)

I told you I always get what I want AWALYS. I have her and lea so no one can stop me now haha suckers.