Initiation

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I've been asleep for a few hours I'm guessing since when I wake up it's dark.

"Everybody off!" Someone screams from the front of the bus

I try and lean up stretching only to notice that I was laying on the curly haired lad's shoulder next to me. I quickly get up but to my avail he was reluctantly asleep, although his friend was not.

"Uh...i didn't mean to...I mean...are you two?" I begin to ramble but become silenced after I notice his death glares "Sorry" I mumble getting up and stepping over the pierced boy next to me.

I grab my bag and walk towards the front of the bus. When I'm walking up I feel a hand slap against my bum and laughter follows. I blush a deep red and walk quickly off the bus feeling a tear fill one of my eyes. I hate being laughed at, I feel singled out and alone. Minutes later everyone starts to pile out of the bus and blonde boy who I was sitting next to is standing with his...what ever he is next to him, while the other boy is nowhere in sight.

"LINE UP!" A giant man with his chest pushed out says. With his roar comes the roar of thunder and small droplets of rain. His voice startles me and I stand up straight while everyone else is now paying attention and quite.

"I am Markus Prowyer! You may call me Sir and nothing else!" Markus screams at all of us. He starts to walk up to use individually looking in our eyes and start screaming again

"YOU ARE HERE! BECAUSE YOU'VE CHOSEN TO MAKE BAD DECISIONS! THESE DECISIONS HAVE MADE THE ONE'S WHO LOVE YOU SEND YOU AWAY FOR YOUR BEST INTEREST!" Markus gets to me and stays a little longer "I PERSONALLY WILL MAKE SURE THE JOB IS COMPLETE BEFORE ANYONE, AND I REPEAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ARE TAKEN CARE OF!"

I see a figure walking in my direction but paying no attention to either of us. He has tan skin, long lanky arms, a bit of scruff on his face, green eyes, and to top it off a quiff with a blonde streak. In all honesty he looked like the type of guy to break your heart and blame it on you, but overall, he was beautiful. I saw him walk by and noticed he had on a white collared shirt with a name name tag that I couldn't read since he walked by to fast and it was dark outside. With that the sy cracked like a whip and I jumped back.

"Did I tell you to move faggot!" The man yelled at me

"No but the thunder took me by surprise" I spit the words out faster than I thought them

The next thing I know I'm on the ground and a boot is on my chest "IF YOUR NOT ORDERED TO DO IT YOU CANNOT!" Markus screams down at me.

I see the rain coming down seconds before it actually hits me.

Markus bends down on the knee that is connected to the foot that is pressed roughly against my chest It feels as if they're breaking.

"Am I understood" He's creams in my face. I feel tears pushing at the back of my eyes but fight to resist them "Y-yes Sir" I say hot faced and tears forming in my eyes.

He removes his boot and pulls me by my collar. Even though I am being yanked from the ground I keep my composure...well at least I try. Markus walks away from me and stands back at the gate. I point my face towards the ground and just let the tears fall from my cheeks. I can already feel the mud staining my curls and I do not like the feeling.

"NOW THAT WE HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING!" Markus has a devilish grin across his face and his voice lowers "I'd hope we can have a non stressful time here. You young men get what you need, and leave" He says stepping aside

"This is my son Zayn" Markus points his head in a way to the side and it's the white collared boy "He will be your instructor, and I suggest you do not take him lightly"