Chapter 2: Mizu hears about her mission

Autor's note: So on the side is a music video Is Revenga by System of the down The picture is of Mizu Pet

Konan's pov

It was after Mizu and Deidara left for bed. "She worries me." I said. "Same here. She's going to want revenge and if she dies on the mission I'm sending her on then someone will have to finish off her revenge." Pein said. "What do you mean she wants revenge? On who?" I asked. "She wants revenge on her brother. 9 years ago, I found a girl getting attacked by a group of demons on a moonless night like tonight. She ran off the oppisite derection of the demons. She tripped and I saved her before the demons hurt her. She took me to her brother that had hurt her while I was standing right there. Then I brought her here after he said 'Take her. She only gets in my way.'" he said. "That's horrible." I said.

The next morning: Mizu's pov

I woke up on the spear bed in Deidara's room. Sasori sat at his desk making a puppet. The light at his desk shining on what he was doing. I stood from the bed and walked over to him. "New puppet? Huh, Sasori?" I asked as I heard a small whimper from Tobi then a light snore from Deidara. I giggled then looked up at Sasori. "Yea. It is a new puppet. I'll help you make one some day." he said looking up at me. I smiled brightly at him. "I'd like that, Danna-san!" I said. I watched Sasori work on his puppet when Deidara woke up. "Morning Dei-san!" I smiled brightly a him. "Morning." Dei-san said as her stoodup and walked into the bathroom. "Well see you later guys!" I smiled and waved. I walked in to the hall and went about 5 doors down the hall. I opened my door and walked in. After my door closed I walked to my wardorbe. I changed into my pure black ninja outfit. I was tought by almost everyone in the Akatsuki base. Everyone, but Hidan. He refused to help me with anything. He tried to kill me once. Unknown reason. I walked to the kitchen and opened the cabnet. I grabbed some cereal and a bowl. I got the milk and poured it into the bowl of cereal. I got a spoon and walked to the dinning area. I sat down as the rest of the akatsuki slept. It was a normal morning for me. Waking up before the rest, eating by myself, then went for a walk. I got to go, I thought. "Hey! Mizu! Leader-sama wants you in his office!" Tobi yelled. He forgot some.., I started to think before. "Tobi's a good boy!" he yelled. Or not,I thought. "Okay, Tobi. I'm going." I sighed and stood up. "Tobi will take Mizu's dishes to the kitchen!" he yelled. "Hai. Tobi, just sh. Okay?" I asked. "Yes, Mizu-chan!" he said not yelling. I went through the maze of halls until I came upon Pein's door. I knocked lightly. "Come in." a deep voice said. I opened the door and walked to the desk leaving the door cracked open. "Good morning Mizu." he said. "Morning. You wanted to see me sir." I said. "Yes. You're going to Konoha for a mission. You will be alone and I heard your brother lives there now." he said. "A mission to do what?" I asked not caring about my so called brother. "To colect some information about the nine tailed fox." he said. "When do I leave?" I asked. "Now." he said. I nodded and ran to my room. I packed some things and took off outside. I jumped on my pet and took off.