Chapter 1: 9 years later

Autor's note: Okay. To the side is a picture. It's Mizu when she's 19. and the song is just random and I like it.

Mizu's pov

I been like a daughter to both Pein and Konan. I was put under the watch of Deidara. I pounded on the door trying to get out, but Deidara kept hold of the door. "Deidara! Let me out!" I screamed as I laughed. I finally got the door open and I ran after him. I turned a corner and ran into something that felt like a brick. I fell backwards onto my back. "Ouch!" I said and looked up to see Hidan. "Sorry!" I said and scooted back. I was honestly terrerified of him. "Hey! Mizu-chan? What's the problem?" Dei said as he peeked out from a door. He saw only Hidan standing over me with a scared look on my face. "N-nothing Dei-san." I said standing up and walking around Hidan and face him until Deidara pulled me into the room. "What happened out there Mizu-kun?" he asked. "Nothing. I turned the corner and ran into him and I fell backwards onto my back it's okay, really." I said.

Hidan's pov

I continued walking after Mizu ran into me. 'She really is scared of me, huh?' I thought. I walked into the living room and sat down.

Mizu's pov

I sat in with Pein after he and Konan came home. "How was your day, Mizu?" Konan asked. "It was fine 'til I accentally(?) ran into Hidan, then it went back to fine." I said. "DId that mark on your back happen when you dump into Hidan?" Pein asked. "Hai. I fell onto my back. I'm okay! It doesn't bother me! Really!" I said giving a closed eyes smile. Konan looked at me with a worry look. "I'm okay! I promise, if it starts hurting then I'll et you guys know." I said making an invisable 'X' over my heart. "Okay." she said. I placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry." I said. "Head to bed, Mizu." Pein said. "Don't you know that there isn't a moon tonight." I said. "The demons." he sighed. I nodded. "Deidara!" Pein yelled. Dei-san ran in and stopped and looked at me. "Yes leader-sama?" he asked. "Mizu is to sleep in your room again." Pein said. "The moon. Am I right?" Dei asked me as we walked to his room with him giving me a piggy-back ride. "Hai. I hate it when there's no moon." I said as I placed my chin on his shoulder. We walked in and he set me down on the fourth bed in the room. "Hey Sasori." I said walking over to his desk. He was working on another puppet. "Hi Mizu." he said.

Autor's note: srry it's short, but it's cause my computer is stupid and freezes if the chapters are too long. I hate this computer >:( anyways see you next time