✧.* Down the Rabbit's Hole *.✧

"Uwahh~! I never knew there was a town here

"Uwahh~! I never knew there was a town here. I thought it was just a land full of monsters..." said a lovely and beautiful girl with (H/L) (H/C) as she and her friend walked around the village, looking for a lodging or somewhere to rest.

"It's a small village after all. And don't forget that we're in a remote area. Not many people traveled here, since there's an insane number of monsters," a purple haired girl spoke, her eyes scanning over the buildings in the village.

"Cordelia, where are the boys again?" The (H/C)-ette asked her friend. They were seperated from their other companions due to certain reasons.

"We already agreed to meet up at a small town near the Ether Forest. It's only been three days since we parted ways, Y/N," Cordelia replied, she grabbed Y/N's hand and entered a lodging.

Since its still early in the afternoon, they only booked a room and went outside to look around the town, occassionally buying some foods.

"Wow! These chicken skewers are delicious!" Y/N exclaimed, happily eating the foods. Cordelia swore she saw sparkles around Y/N.

"Don't eat too much or you'll have a stomachache," The purple-haired girl sweatdropped, taking a bite of her sandwich.

They then spotted a large tree, quite away from the town. Since it has a nice shade and cool breeze, they sat under the tree as they talked.

"...The wind is telling me to sleep..." Y/N yawned as she stretch her arms, then she leaned against the tree and closed her eyes.

"Go ahead. There's no monsters on sight, but don't let your gua-"

Strangely, Cordelia's voice was cutted off. Y/N opened her eyes only to see no one but herself.

"What the heck? Cora? Cora!" She stood up, looking around the area frantically in search of the purple-haired girl, but to no avail, the girl disappeared without a trace.

"Where is she?!" Y/N yelled in frustration.

A black hole suddenly appeared and swallowed the (H/C)-haired girl, she continued to fall into the seemingly endless black hole.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUC-"

To Be Continued