FOREWORD

don't skip this please!

This book will contain a lot of deviation from standard Greek myths for the sake of the whole story line. Please don't consider this as an authentic source of the myth of Icarus.

According to the classical Greek myths Apollo was banished from Olympus twice. He was sent to Earth as his punishment by Zeus. The first time being when he killed the Cyclopes that invented Zeus' weapons and the second being when he and Poseidon tried to overthrow Zeus. The first time Apollo was stripped of his divine powers and sent as a shepherd to work for the King of Pherae in Thessaly. The second time he was once again stripped of all his godly powers and was sent to build the walls of Troy with Poseidon. For the sake of this book, I will be creating a third time when he is banished by Zeus for challenging his power once again. Please note the third banishment is a story arc made by me and is not included in the Greek myths.

Now coming to Icarus, he was the son of Daedalus and the maid of King Minos, Naucrate. Naucrate was known to be the mistress-slave of King Minos. In this book the relationship between Naucrate and King Minos will be portrayed as an obsession so deep, that Minos developed an aversion towards Icarus.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

trigger warning!
This book deals with mature themes such as abuse, death and gore. Please don't read if you are triggered by any of these topics.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

author's note!

This book is a work of fiction and resemblance to any person or real life event is purely coincidental. Plagiarism is a crime and no part of my work is reproducible or transmittable in any form. If you steal my work, I'll ask Hera to curse you. For the best formatting please read in light mode.