Chapter 3: Rise of the Dragon, Part 1

Miraculous Dragon knight

(Opening)

*Insert song: Kamen rider dragon knight intro

In one world I'm John Robert, just a normal average teenager, but I have a secret because in another world, the world behind the mirror I'm a Kamen Rider.... Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.

"Let's ride!"

As John held up the dragon deck his hold body burst in red and shows kamen rider dragon knight in his place with wind blow around him, as he ride on his motorcycle to where the fight is at.

"Kamen rider Dragon knight, together we can fight the fight, kamen rider dragon knight, together we can fight the fight, so let's ride!"

Soon ahead as two teen super heroes, cat noir and Ladybug were standing down in front of monster as they came forth from window and mirrors, people with butterfly like marks on their faces and evil grins too, and dark moths flying around as well.

"Let's Ride!"

Show back to the two heroes as suddenly Kamen rider Dragon knight came riding pass in between the two and at the crowd as behind them a man in moth theme out fix with a shadow figure standing behind him holding up the advent master deck while surrounding them 4 other kamen riders stood around them with one standing out in front wearing a shark theme suit, as all the evil riders with their weapon and contract beast out ready to fight.

"Kamen rider dragon knight together we can fight the fight! Kamen Rider Dragon knight together we can fight the fight so let's RIDE!"

As Dragon knight came riding in, as suddenly in a flash of light, on the side of a motorcycle John stood beside it with marinette on one side with Adrian on the other as they were still like they were getting their photo taken by Alya who took it and in a flash, all three of them were heroes outfit taking their stands.

*End theme

(Story Start)

-Unknown location-

Back in the dark place as the dark hooded figure stood before one on the throne as he said, "My lord, Jaws still hasn't return yet, maybe we should cut our loses and move on from the powers of the Kamen riders.

"If I wanted your option on something Jega, I would have asked you, when I order you to do something I will order you, and I if I want to destroy you myself... I would have done it already," the shadow figure said until the ark portal soon became active as the figure said, "And here he is."

Stepping through was Kamen rider Jaws as the dark figure soon asked, "How did your mission go... Xemna?"

Kamen rider jaw soon spread his arms out a bit and started to power down as two rings of blue light came forth and separated the armor off the person, as it revile to be a man of sort with silver hair and green eyes as he before he kneel down and said, "I am sorry Master Xavia, it seemed there was still a rider active, he had delay me."

"And what of the decks, did you retrieve what I ask of you?" Xavia said as he was waiting for something as Xemna reach around and pull out a small handful decks as he said, "The Rider scattered the decks throughout the mirror gaps, I was able to retrieve four of them, and the one you have request to bring you above all else, the 2nd Advent master deck."

He Shows he has the crab deck, the Tiger deck, Chameleon deck, and the snake deck, with the 5th deck being the Advent master deck, with Xavia held out his hand and suddenly the Advent master deck glow and soon floated over to him and into his hand as he said, "You didn't bring all the rider deck as I ask, but at least you brought me this one to me... I will not punish you this time Xemna... but I still desire the other still."