Chapter 1: The hands of Fate or another

Hey Everybody, welcome to my 2nd story, and I hope you guys will enjoy it, as I will say Kamen Rider Dragon knight was the very first Kamen rider Series I ever saw before being introduce to the others, and still my favorite ever sense.

And I thought to branch out to other type of Super Power People in suits, so I thought I'll do something fresh and commit this story to my first view of Kamen Rider, and my own take as well to what if there was another Leader of Karsh's dark forces and also knows a thing or two of the Advent decks, while being in the Miraculous world with a battle between Akuma forces of Mothman, and the Miraculous warriors with a war behind the mirror and on earth.

Warning:

(Saw this in someone story and i thought i'll give it a try) 

I will not reply to anyone that that would leave a negative review to this story, as if you hate it, then you are free to leave no one is forcing you to read this, it you keep pushing it I might report you for harassment.

 I will not respond to a review that leave a negative view on a person IRL. IF you are a Critic, keep some things to yourself as some words could be close to Cyber bullying if you are not careful. This story is rated PG 13 as it has some grafic scene of death and some other stuff if your not a fan of. 

"Narrating "

'Thoughts'

"talking/speaking/Yelling!"

"Song/Advent voice"

Now enjoy the story, vote, review, and the other good stuff and remember i do not own Kamen rider, Dragon knight, or miraculous ladybug, i just own the OC characters.

(Opening)

*Insert song: Kamen rider dragon knight intro

In one world I'm John Robert, just a normal average teenager, but I have a secret because in another world, the world behind the mirror I'm a Kamen Rider.... Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.

"Let's ride!"

As John held up the dragon deck his hold body burst in red and shows kamen rider dragon knight in his place with wind blow around him, as he ride on his motorcycle to where the fight is at.

"Kamen rider Dragon knight, together we will fight the fight, kamen rider dragon knight, together we will fight the fight, so let's ride!"

Soon ahead as two teen super heroes, cat noir and Ladybug were standing down in front of monster as they came forth from window and mirrors, people with butterfly like marks on their faces and evil grins too, and dark moths flying around as well.

"Let's Ride!"

Show back to the two heroes as suddenly Kamen rider Dragon knight came riding pass in between the two and at the crowd as behind them a man in moth theme out fix with a shadow figure standing behind him holding up the advent master deck while surrounding them 4 other kamen riders stood around them with one standing out in front wearing a shark theme suit, as all the evil riders with their weapon and contract beast out ready to fight.

"Kamen rider dragon knight together we will fight the fight! Kamen Rider Dragon knight together we will fight the fight so let's RIDE!"

As Dragon knight came riding in, as suddenly in a flash of light, on the side of a motorcycle John stood beside it with marinette on one side with Adrien on the other as they were still like they were getting their photo taken by Alya who took it and in a flash, all three of them were heroes outfit taking their stands.