Wove oo! Little!Virgil, CG!Logan

Analogical (CG!Virgil, Little!Logan)

Warnings: Virgil has an accident, gets put in a nappy and a bit of a non-detailed anxiety attack and crying but mostly fluff

"Lolo."

Logan stood up, making his way to the door at the sound of Virgil's voice. He opened it to see the boy in a onesie, tears streaming down his face, and quickly picked him up, bouncing him on his hip to try and calm him down. The logical side could feel wetness on the bottom of the Eeyore onesie Virgil was wearing and knew what the problem was.

"Shh, baby bat, it's okay, sweetheart," Logan reassured the poor boy. "Breathe with daddy, it's alright."

Virgil calmed down after a few minutes of breathing exercises; it was always far easier to reassure him while he was in little space. Logan noticed that Virgil was acting particularly young, which he guessed was the cause of the accident.

"There we go, Vee, it's all okay. I'm gonna go give you a bath, yeah? And we can get you all clean and comfy."

The boy nodded, sucking on his thumb as Logan carried him into his bathroom.

"Stormy, don't do that, you'll get sick," the caregiver warned, gently removing the boy's thumb from his mouth. Virgil was deep into his headspace and seemed to be nonverbal.

Logan set the young boy down on the closed toilet seat, beginning to run a bath before helping Virgil get undressed.

"How old are you right now, darling?" Logan asked, receiving 1 finger's response. "Okay, bat."

Virgil's daddy lifted him into the bathtub, having checked the temperature and added lavender to the warm water, and he began to help the anxious boy to wash himself. He let the baby play for a while, giving him the chance to relax.

"Alright, Vee, time to hop out, okay?" Logan said, lifting Virgil out of the bath and drying him off. The younger giggled, clearly much calmer than usual, and let Logan take him into his bed, rummaging through Virgil's drawers to locate his Jack Skellington onesie and a star patterned nappy.

Virgil pouted at that, but Logan knew there was a high chance he'd have another accident, and he didn't particularly want to clean that up.

"Baby bat, it's not a punishment," Logan soothed, "You're just really young and you might have an accident, sweetheart."

Virgil nodded slightly, consoled by that, and only whimpered slightly as Logan got him into his pyjamas. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, it'd just take some getting used to, and big Virgil would probably have agreed that this was the best course of action.

"Good boy," the logical trait comforted. "You're such a good baby."

The young boy clapped and made grabby hands for his dada, who picked him up and tucked him into his bed, handing him the bat stuffie Virgil had made himself.

Logan drew the storm patterned covers over his baby, who already looked sleepy, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Love you, sweetheart," he mumbled to his sleepy little.

"Wove oo too Wogie," smiled Virgil, before drifting off. 

This... is so bad. Do I care? Yes. Am I changing it? 

AHAHAHA NO too lazy 

Love yall and have a good day :3