Veinte | Time's Up

Veinte | Time's Up

Wanda looked at Y/N that's probably in deep thought. They both know what will happen now but they don't want to talk about it. Y/N is willing to surrender and let Wanda arrest her but she isn't sure if Wanda wants the same.

"Can you please tell me what's on your mind? After we finish you've been quiet" Wanda spoke, placing her chin on her chest.

Y/N look at her, "A lot of things. I was thinking what my life supposed to be in jail. I don't have a good relationship in any criminal in the town. I used to betrayed them, letting the cops know where they live because my boss asked me to do it and I know if I surrender anytime I would be in trouble" 

"I can guard your cell" 

Y/N chuckled, finding the situation pathetic, "Maxi, I know you want to protect me but we both know you can't do that at all time. I meant I'm sure you won't be easy on me if I wasn't your childhood friend or whatever. I can protect myself. I just worried" 

"About what?"

"You. I don't want to make you wait" 

"Y/N" Wanda softly whined. 

Y/N look at the ceiling, avoiding her lover's eyes "Wanda, we need to face the reality" 

Wanda didn't reply. She didn't want to talk about it. She wants to ignore it and let Y/N just run away. 

"I need to go on patrol" Wanda said, changing the topic. 

"Wanda, we need to talk about it" 

"No" 

"Wanda"

"No"

"We can't just let the world how it is, Wanda. We need to face it whether you like it or not" 

"No, I don't want to talk about it" Wanda replied rolling over to turn her back to Y/N. 

Y/N sigh and hug Wanda, placing her chin on her bare shoulder, "This is the time our little chase game will have it's time's up"

"I don't want a time's out" 

Y/N can feel Wanda crying, "Wanda, I don't want to hurt you but you need to arrest me" 

"Y/N, you just found me" 

"I know, baby but we can't be together" 

"We can go to another city or town" 

"And leave your life in here? Wanda, I don't want you to do that" 

Again, Wanda didn't reply. She hated it. She just want to be with her. She don't want to lose Y/N. 

"Wanda, look at me" Y/N said gently moving Wanda's body to face her. 

Wanda close her eyes, not wanting to look at her lover's eyes. Y/N place gentle kisses around her face until she open up her eyes, Y/N smiling at her.