Prologue: Emperor becomes the Servant

I anxiously awaited my newest teapot roommate, Pipa had informed me only a couple hours prior that my new friend would be a dying emperor! How exciting :)

The incoming sounds of extreme protest and frustration was certainly a sign that my new roomie was here!! I rushed to the handle side of the teapot so I wouldn't get knocked over by the wish dragon being propelled through the teapot's spout at high speeds.

I watched as the pink and blue wish dragon stood up from their curled up position of the floor and immediately attempted to escape through the same way they came in. Obviously, that didn't work so they were back to square one.

Finally, they noticed me sitting there across the pot, slightly amused at their angered antics. "Well, don't just sit there! Help me out of this prison, peasant!"

"Now, that's a nickname I've never heard before! Its not my favorite, sure, but it's definitely different that's for sure." I joked. He stared at me in disbelief, "Are you seriously trying joking with me right now??" He snapped.

"What? Can I not make a few lighthearted quips with my new friend?" I said, very amused now. He huffed angrily and curled up in his own little corner of our new shared space. "Soooo.... anyway...." I said as I hopped over to him. He lifted his head and gave me a death glare. I sat in front of him and stared back, "I'm BaoZhai." I informed my grumpy roomie. "Longzhu" he huffed back in response after another short staring contest.