| A Simple Favor |

A KNOCK SOUNDED THROUGH the quiet living room earning Ameera's attention as she paused what she was watching, yelling out the door was open, before focusing back on the flat screen, taking the video off pause

Ghaffar pushed the door open, walking to Ameera who was seated on the chair, her undivided attention on what was playing on the flat screen. He turned around to see what got her attention only to see a familiar face, his lips slightly quirking up.

"What's up with you and this girl?" Ghaffar asked, his still on the flat screen as the famous youtuber, Afeeya Adam, unboxed a new kind of fenty of whatever she was spluttering about. Ameera paused the video once again, glancing behind her shoulder throwing him a glare.

"Can you let me watch? I'm trying to focus here. Besides, weren't you the one who was hellbent on adding her to your list of hoes?" Ameera quoted his words, before rolling her eyes leaning back on the chair, giving up on watching the video for now, knowing Ghaffar wouldn't let her watch in peace.

Ghaffar pulled a face at her comment. "Why is a girl automatically a hoe if I'm talking to her?" He asked, and Ameera shot him a look, just as his phone lit up with a notification. Ameera stared as he pressed on the button silencing the phone. She noticed he never used his phone when they were in a conversation, unless she was preoccupied with something.

"Because of how much you scarred me Ghaffar. And I know for a fact that little mission you got going now is the same thing. Not to mention she piqued your interest." Ameera scrunched her face picking up her phone.

"That was before she got married." Ghaffar gave her a knowing look, but she failed to maintain eye contact, as she texted a new guy she had met in the park who asked for her number, and have been talking ever since.

Ghaffar was once interested in the good looking youtuber who seemed to pop up in his feed, and thought of pursuing the girl, only to find out she had gotten married, and his interest in her died out instantly. He still found her attractive and if she came to him, he would gladly accept whatever she would be offering.

"Acting like that's a problem. We both know her being married isn't the only reason you stopped pursuing her."

"Yeah, well, not to mention I know her husband. And I don't think he's the type to be cheated on. He leads every asr prayer in the neighborhood's mosque." Ghaffar laughed at the thought.

He knew the guy to be religious, for someone that young to lead a prayer, so he didn't care to go through the hassle, for someone who might not even be worth it.

"Is he good looking? She never really posted him." Ameera cheesed up at him, and he jerked his head back in response, scrunching his face.

"What do I look like calling another man attractive?"

"A normal person. But when I say the same thing, you call me a hater." Ameera replied, before looking down at her phone where a message came through. She rubbed her lips together in hesitation, but chose to say it anyway.