𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 - "𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦" 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑑

¡!𝗧𝗪!¡
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗 𝗔𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗘,𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘,𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗘

When you were 4 years old , youre parents divorced. You were fine with that since they were arguing and screaming all day long...It was really annoying! You couldnt stand it when people scream at you or other, it drove you insane...You decided to live with your mother. You're father would then pick you up every two weeks. All was perfect you had a good relationship with your mother and father. But suddenly they started to argue again...It all started with that one question:

"𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲/𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲?𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬."

"𝐍𝐨."

Thanks mom and dad since that day, you ruined my life.

You started to look more and more like youre father. Youre mom started to be more aggressive towards you. In every argument she had with you, she would say:"Youre just like youre father,thats what youre father would say,(Name from youre father)."
It made you crazy...
Ofc she started to beat you too,she beat the shit out of you if she didnt like something you said,made or done...
One day you just randomly escaped from home, you ran to youre father. Since that day you lived with him a normal life, youre mother tried to bring you back home but it was unsuccessful. You hated her from youre toes to youre head... You're father were suddenly so weird to you it really confused you, it felt like he started to hate you? What was this feeling?¿ You felt empty and you were feeling that something bad will happen...

He raped and abused you.

You took his car Keys,all the money in his purse and drove away. It didnt bothered you were you gonna land you just wanted to escape, escape from reality. You drove about 4 hours straight. You finally arrived.

🆂︎🅴︎🅰︎🆃︎🆃︎🅻︎🅴︎

The city were you gonna live normal,
live in peace. You were finally free from abuse,screams,parents.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬

𝗔

𝗡𝗘𝗪

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧

𝗔/𝗡
Hey guys,its the author from the story!
Its my first ff so I would appreciate it, if you could give me feedback!It would help me to write my storys better. English isnt my first language, sorry if there are any grammar mistakes etc. And also sorry for the short chapter... :)
Byeeee