𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6 - 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙

When you heard the footsteps and saw Yelena,you quickly started to run away.

Yelena followed you,you run out of the college,on the street.You were sure,you run more then 10 min and Yelena still followed you.

When you finally stopped at a side street,she came to you.

Yelena:"Y/n please just listen and stop running away from me,im trying to explain everything!"

Y/n:"Yeah,explain? I saw you making out with her,thats my explanation. I don't need a explanation from you.

Yelena quickly grabbed your wrists and pinned you down on a wall next to you.

Yelena:"First of all,the girls name is Pieck.She kissed me and then you walked in,I didn't even kissed her."

Yelena was staring at you, you couldnt resist and stared back. She had beautiful dark eyes,theire reminded you of autumn.

You did it...You leaned in and kissed her. Her lips were so soft and inviting. She immediately kissed you back. What suprised you.

You both opened your mouth, she dragged her tongue inside your mouth. Her tongue was warm and sweet.The kiss was sloppy,but you never had a good kiss, that was so good.

When she broke the kiss, you both were panting...
And you were wet...

"Oh my goodness, how did I get wet from a kiss?!?"you thought.

Y/n:"I'm sorry if I suprised you or made you feel uncomfortable."

Yelena:"No,I loved the kiss..."

You were suprised and happy at the same time. When you kissed her, you felt something...

You didnt know this feeling, it was like your tummy is gonna explode and she was all you could think about...Did you really fall in love with her?

"Oh I forgot to tell you, about Ymir... Ymir tripped over my bag and fell on me, we didn't kiss or sum."

Yelena:"You know it's ok... I'm sorry for just going away,it wasnt even my business what you were doing with Ymir..."

Y/n:"Let's go back to our dorms,it's getting late and Ymir is for sure worried about me."

When you were about to go, Yelena grabbed your hand. You did the same,her hands were also soft and warm.

When you arrived, you said goodbye to Yelena and went to your dorm.

When you went in nobody was home.

"Ymir?Ymirrr?Hey Ymir it's not funny,come out!"you shouted.

Suddenly someone from the back grabs you and whispers in your ear:

"Hey Sweetie,let's continue were we stopped."

It was Ymir...