𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 - 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑

When Ymir finished sorting and putting her things in the closet. You really admired her she was beautiful,sexy and hot. Are you a lesbian?

You didnt know. It really confused you...

"Hey y/n, my bestfriend wants to come over is it ok for you?"Ymir asked nicely.

"Yeah ofc she or he can come over!"you said.

"Oh it's a girl but thanks!"Ymir informed you.

𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣
15 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗦

You heard a knock on the door, it should be Ymir's bestfriend, you thought. When you opened the door.

You saw a 2 meter tall woman, you were speechless, youre jaw even dropped. She had a blonde bowl cut and really long fingers...

You stand there for a couple of seconds with youre eyes wide opened, suddenly the woman spoke she had such a dark voice.

"Hey im Yelena and you must be y/n, nice to meet you!"she shake youre hand.

"H-hey yeah im y/n im glad."You stuttered.

She was everything you wanted,she was stunning,you couldn't take youre eyes off her.

She was sitting on Ymir's bed and talking with her. You were on youre phone trying to find her on Instagram,you are obsessed with this woman.

Suddenly you feel a tap on youre shoulder.

"Helllloooo earth to y/n!HELLO!"Yelena and ymir said.

"Uhm y-yes, uh sorry I zoned out..."You said confused.

"We want to get you know better,from where did you came here?"Yelena asked curious.

"Oh I come from a small town named "Shiganshina" 4 hours from Seattle."You said lying.

"Omg we lived in a city 20 minutes from Shiganshina. HOW COOL!"Ymir yelled.

"So...Do you guys have a gf or a bf?"you asked shyly.

Ymir got up from her bed and headed to the bathroom, she had a really sad face...Oh oh you fucked up, did you just ruined youre whole friendship with her?

"Don't mind her", Yelena suddenly spoke,"her gf broke up with her a few months ago and since that she is really sad and upset..."

"Oh ok..."You said really confused.

"What about you do you have a gf or a bf."You both said at the same time.

"You start."Yelena said.

"I don't have someone, tbh I never really cared about having a gf or a bf, I'm happy without a bf or a gf..."You said.

"Oh, I don't have a gf either, I and Ymir are lesbians, if you didnt knew. We discovered our sexuality, when we were young."Yelena confessed.

You didnt why but you where happy, that they both didn't had a gf, maybe you're a lesbian too?You should think about it.

Ymir came out of the bathroom after 20 minutes passed.

"Hey Ymir, im really sorry I didnt knew you had a gf who broke up with you, im so sorry..."You said loudly.

"Its ok, you didnt knew, it isnt youre fault!"Ymir ansewered.

You were happy Ymir didnt took it personally. Yelena was about to leave, she said goodbye and went to her dorm.

"She is really hot, what do you think?"Ymir said after Yelena left.

"Uhm, yeah Idk..."You said shyly.

It was the first time you talked with a girl over a girl. It was kinda new and confusing, but it wasnt boring at all. You really enjoyed it...

Ymir and Yelena gave you that one feeling, you don't know how to describe it... You just knew you would do anything for them.
𝗗𝗜𝗗
𝗬𝗢𝗨
𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟
𝗙𝗢𝗥
𝗕𝗢𝗧𝗛
𝗢𝗙
𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠???