Chapter 10

"Jump into something real."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
.

Elizabeth has just completed her night shift and as she was about to exist the café. "Hey Liz, you leaving?" Seong jogged towards her. "yea Seonie, what's up?" "I can drop you off." He nervously rub his neck.

Before Elizabeth could respond, a deep voice spoke out. "She's coming with me." They both turned around. "M-Mr.J-Jeon" Seong stuttered. "Liz you sure? You can come with me. I won't hurt you."

Jungkook snake his arm on her small waist and grip on it.

Shit! how is this already happening?

"It's fine Seonie, I'll go with him. See you tomorrow." She softly said. He didn't get a chance to speak and the ravenette dragged her out.

'I won't hurt you'...what was he trying to say? That I'll hurt her if she comes with me?! What the fuck.

They fled to Jungkook's car and drove off. Elizabeth legs began to shake and her palms became sweaty. "You think I'll hurt you or something?" He murmured. "N-no..I'm just a little nervous." She replied fiddling with her fingers.

"Don't be, what's your name?" He stare at her for a sec and focus on the road. "Elizabeth Pierce." she uttered lowly. "I'm guessing you already know who I am." "Yea I do." "Put your home address on the gps." Elizabeth nodded and input her address.

"You work this late?" She asked without stuttering. "Not really, I had to handle few things today." "Like what?"

Elizabeth isn't a talkative person but she's just trying to create a conversation with the ravenette. "Paper work, looking over applications, checking employees weekly report. It's a lot." "I mean you're the CEO so you expected these."

Where am I getting these confidences from?

I'm speaking to him like I know him.

Jungkook let out a low chuckle, which melted her heart. I hope I can hear this more often.

Jungkook parked by her neighborhood. "Thank you." She softly smiled and head out the car.

She lives here?

This is one of the most dangerous area's in Seoul.

He watched her as she went inside the house.

It's not safe for her.

Jungkook drove back to his mansion and traveled inside. He went in the kitchen and grab water from the fridge, his phone began ringing.

He look at the caller ID and answered.

~𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔- 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘?

~𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗- 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎?

~𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔- 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝?

~𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗- 𝚊𝚠𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎? 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑

~𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔- 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝙰𝚎𝚛𝚊

~𝙰𝚎𝚛𝚊 - 𝚆𝚑𝚢? 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.

~𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔- 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝙼𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺? 𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙲! 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙿𝚄𝚃 𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷? 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷.

~𝙰𝚎𝚛𝚊- 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎!

~𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔- 𝙼𝚎?? 𝙸 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙾𝚄𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄.

~𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚊- 𝙷𝚘𝚠'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐?

*Call ended*

Jungkook screamed and tossed his phone against the wall breaking it to pieces. He thrash the kitchen, throwing plates, knifes, glass cups etc.

He slide down the wall and popped open a bottle of whiskey. The ravenette drank till his heart gave out.

-Next Morning-

"Hyung where's Kook?" Taehyung worriedly asked. "I don't know Tae. He's not even answering his cell." Namjoon sighed deeply. "Let's go check his house." Hoseok suggested.

"Okay, Yoongi take charge. we'll be back soon." The tall male ordered. "Don't worry I got it."

They went out the company and navigated to Jungkook's home. Taehyung opened the door with the spare key and walk in. "Kook?!" Hoseok called out.

Namjoon waddled to the kitchen and his eyes widened. "Found him!" He yelled causing the ravenette to wake up.

"What the hell happened to your kitchen? And why are there knives on the wall?" Hoseok gasped.

"The fuck you think happened?" He spat. "Go freshen up, c'mon." Taehyung softly commanded.

Jungkook pushed pass them and fled to his room. "I'm getting tired of this guys! Really fed up." Namjoon half yelled. "I know Joon but please let's just clean and get back to work." Hoseok sighed.

It took them a while to clean up but it was worth it. The ravenette strolled down the stairs in his work suit. "You mind telling us what happened?" "She called yesterday and said some shit to me."

"Who? Aera?" The blue-haired male questioned. Jungkook hummed in response. "Do that bitch ever sleep? Elephant headed ass." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"From now on, get a private number." Hoseok patted his back. "I'll take care of it. Let's go." He said and walk out.

ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎

~𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙚💜~