The Trial of Tag #3

X-Men

Mojo: Ladies, gents, and aliens, welcome back to Mojo Court!

The crowd began to cheer as you jerked around in your chains. Scott still hung his head down low. Jean was silent as well.

Y/N: Let me go! I call trail by combat, you fat fuck!

Mojo: Hey! Body shaming has no place here! Now, back to your trail.

You gritted your teeth as Mojo looked through some papers.

Mojo: Now, I call upon to the stand, Bobby Drake!

Bobby looked around when he suddenly found himself in the stand.

Bobby: Oh, crap.

Mojo: State your name and occupation.

Bobby looked at you but you had no answer. He then looked over at the Professor who slowly nodded.

Bobby: Uh, Robert Drake. X-Men.

Mojo: Now, Mr. Drake, you were one of the two people to find Mr. L/N after his fight with Apocalypse, yes?

Bobby nodded.

Mojo: Now, could you tell the court how that came to be?

The screen turned on and everyone watched.
~~~~~~~~~~
Bobby moved along the rubble as he looked at the destruction all around. He coughed a bit when he breathed in some dust and smoke before he heard something.

It sounded like a powerful hit which made him jump. Then, he heard you cry of pain.

Bobby: Y/N!

Bobby created an ice trail which helped him hurry to help you. However, he found something he didn't expect.

Emma was helping you up from the crater you were laying in, your hat nearly falling off.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Mojo: Woah woah woah! You didn't find him first? Shit.

Bobby lifted his head, but he was suddey switched with Emma.

Mojo: Okay, let's try this again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma climbed over the fallen wall and followed the loud sounds of hits. She finally found the source and quickly ducked behind cover to see what was going on.

Apocalypse stood over you as he spoke. However, she couldn't hear him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mojo: Oh, God damnit!

Emma was suddenly back in her seat.

Y/N: What is this, Mojo?

Mojo: This is the truth. But, apparently, you're the only one who has it.

Y/N: What truth? We lost. Isn't that obvious?

Mojo: Yes, but that's not what I'm looking for. You see, my viewers love drama. But, what better drama is there than the truth? The truth of how you managed to survive Apocalypse.

The screen began to play before you realized what it was about to show.

Y/N: What?