Rescue

Sara and Barry run over to the bar after they noticed Kara was gone.  Ramono is wiping some cups.  Barry taps the bar.  "Where's Kara?"  Ramono sighs.  "Talking to Cutter Moran and Digsy Foss. She's going to rescue her fiancee." Barry and Sara exchange looks and they hurry out of the bar.

                  They go to the warehouse. Only Stein is there. "Where's Kara and the guys?" Stein shrugs. "They went to get the kids." Sara and Barry sigh. "Where's the guns and ammo?" Stein points to a cabinet as he lights a cigar.

           Barry and Sara walk out of the warehouse. Barry sighs. "Let's hope that Kara remembers that she isn't bullet proof." Sara nods. "Let's go." The two leave the warehouse.

/////

                 Lena grunts as she hears gunfire. Tommy smiles. "Our family is here. Gosh, Mille we're gonna be saved!" Lena grunts. The musical can't be over. The other shoe has to drop soon.

              Bonnie and Elenor run into the warehouse. Bonnie shoots a few rounds outside of the door. 

              Elenor unties Lena. "Danny owes the most. We'll toss her first!" Bonnie nods. The two stand Lena up. They put a bag over her head. The other shoe has dropped.

/////

              Kara shoots a pistol at some of Bonnie's men. She reloads. She looks at Danny. He grins and then he gets hit in the shoulder. "Danny's down!" Kara runs over to him.

                He holds onto his shoulder. "Get Darcy home safe, and don't worry about me, okay?" Kara nods.

                Cutter grunts as he shoots some of Bonnie's men with a Tommy gun. "Cover me!"  Kara yells.  Cutter nods. He sprays the bullets. 

                   Kara runs into the warehouse. She sees Tommy and Millie tied to each other. Both of them have tape over their mouths.

Kara cuts them free. "Where is Darcy?" "They took her to the water!"  Millie says.  Kara runs out of the warehouse.

/////

             Lena feels the cold air whipping around her. She can hear boat horns and distant gunfire. She's near water.

                 Despite Titanic being her favorite movie, the ocean terrifies Lena. Water terrifies Lena. Ever since her mother drowned, Lena's had a fear of water. She thinks back to the phantom hallucinations where the Kelpie attacked her.

         How it can kill even the most healthy people within minutes terrifies Lena.  Just the thought of being near a large body of water scares her.  

           Lena can feel a lump in her throat. "Alex?" Kara. Lena lets out a sigh of relief. "Kara!" Kara has come to save her.

/////

             Kara stares at Alex and Sam standing next to Lena who has a bag over her head and her hands are tied behind her back. Kara glares at Alex. "You're Bonnie?" Alex nods.

              Kara sees Sam reaching for her weapon. Kara shoots Sam. "El! Alex grunts.  She looks at Kara with rage. 

           Alex pushes Lena into the water. Kara closes her eyes and she shoots Alex. She throws down her gun and she takes off her coat. She dives into the water.