30. Holiday = Full masti

Next Morning they lowered the ladder in the well through which Abhimanyu came out and then they all proceeded towards the academy.

Pooja: Haaye bhagwanji.....academy ko pehli baar bina muchhad ke dekhungi...Thankyou wada saara

Ali: Yeh aapne sahi kahaa Pooja ji

Pooja: Mai to hmesha hii sahi kehti hu mere ranjhe

She winked at him while he blushed. All of them started laughing at the scene and felt happy and content that Maj. Nair would pay for all that he did.His traitorously acts with the country, degrading women or playing with Rajveer and Naveen's life. He'll pay for it all.

When they reached the academy they were informed to gather in the hall where they were welcomed by Brig. Chandok

BC: Welcome back cadets and faculty members. I hope you all gave your best in the mentorship programme

All said in chorus: Yess Sir

BC: Good....Maj. Bhargav can I have the results

Bhargav: Sir

Sagar handed over the file to Maj. Bhargav and he came forward to give it to BC.

BC opened the report and started going through it. Once he was done, he closed the file and announced the results.

BC: All the cadets have passed this programme with flying colours but the pair to get the highest points is Cadet Pooja Ghai and Capt. Gunraj Singh Randhawa.

All started clapping for them.

BC: Jaise kii aap sab jaante hai Diwali aane waali hai to aapke iss behtarine performance ko dekhte hue, board ne decide kiya hai kii aap sab ko 7 days kii chhutti dii jaayegi.....aap sab apne ghar jaa skte hai, families ke saath diwali mnaiye aur issi josh ke saath academy lautiye. Good Day

Again the hall was filled with claps and hooting. BC gave them a smile and left from there. As he left everyone started hugging pooja and gunny congratulating them for their achievement.

Niel: Kya yrr....aate hii tunne meri jagah le li...tere aane se pehle tak mai aur Naina thhe top pair.

Gunny: Maine teri jagah nhi lii hai. Tu ab bhi wahi hai maine to bss Capt. Niel Khanna ko haraaya hai

Neil: Haan....yeh to hai

Everyone looked at him raising their brow.....after a minute Rajveer realized what Gunny said

Niel: Abey lekin wo bhi to mai hii hu na

Naveen: Ooo....Thats really interesting

Gunny: Happy realisation capt. sahab

Niel: Gadhon....mujhse panga

Naveen and Gunny ran from there followed by Rajveer chasing them.

-------------

One more reason was also there to give them these holidays. The academy building was aged and thus needed renovation. Orderlies and some other staff were staying back to overlook the work.

Later the day was spent in cadets and faculty packing their stuff. Naveen decided to have a grand celebration since it would be Shalini's first Diwali in her new home. He and Shalini personally invited Suriji, Lolita, Maj. Bhargav and BC. Needless to be said, Rajveer, Gunny and super 6 were also invited or i should rather say "ordered" them to come. A bus was arranged to take them all to Nainital. Cadets' parents were also invited and thus they all would be reaching there too.

Naina on being commanded by Maj. Bhargav sent an invite to Abhimanyu through an orderly.

When he received the invite he was astonished. The way they were behaving with him in the camp, no one could ever say that he'll be invited. To re-confirm that the invite was for him he asked the orderly again.