48. Revelations

"Anything you would like to say Capt. Salve" one of the judges asked.

"I want to cross question Cadet Singh" Salve stuttered.

Smirking at her state, Naina went to the railings and stood behind them, then said confidently "Zaroor kijiye Capt. Salve but please have a sip of water, pani isiliye arkha hai aapke table prr, musibat mei it helps to gather your breathes"

Ignoring her words, Capt. Salve started her questions.

"Tumne apni training beech mei drop karke apne uss gaddar aashiq ke liye itna sab kiya, maan na padega"

"Mere Rajveer sir gaddar nahi hai" Naina stated sternly.

"Tumne to abhi kahaa tha whatever I say would be irrespective of my relation"

"Jab aap cadet singh se sawal karengi to wo hii jawab degi, but the one presenting the case earlier was Naina Singh Ahluwaliya, ab aap batayi kis se sawaal karne hai"

"Capt. Salve you are wasting the court's time" one of the judges said.

She apologized to the judges and then asked Naina playing her lost card "Aapne kahaa kii uss mission ke dauran aapne Rajveer Singh Shekhawat ko shoot kiya tha"

"Yes"

"Aapko report na karne ki koi khaas wajah ?"

"Yeh sawaal aapko mujhse karna chaahiye Capt. Salve" came a voice from behind. There stood the three soldiers in civil clothing but in their glory

All cameras and all eyes turned and now the focus was on them. Giving a look to her, the three men walked inside the court and saluted the judges.

Col Shakti Chandra reporting sir
Rajveer Singh Shekhawat reporting sir
Naveen Singh Ahluwaliya reporting sir

Before anyone could understand anything Naina prompted "Page 370 in the filled sheets, they state the written orders for the three of them to go underground"

All audiences were shocked now, and the accused knew the truth would be out anytime soon.

"Aur aapka sawaal Capt. Salve, maine apni training drop karke yeh investigation kyu ki ? Well, sach bahar laane ke liye to kisi ko afterall saamne aana hi tha, and the investigation is all done by the intelligence team headed by Col Chandra. Maine apni training drop nahi kii hai, sirf ek hafte ki chhuti lii thi, because mujhe apne Rajveer sir aur Naveen haiya ko innocent proove karna hai aur unka sapna bhi poora karna hai, khudko best cadet pass out banana hai"

She said looking at Rajveer with a smile to which he replied with a proud look.

"Col Chandra, we want all the truth"

And further the three of them went ahead with telling all the facts along with the names and designations. They also revealed about Rajveer's parents being alive and in coma. After listening to all the statements, the court announced a break of 30 mins where no one could leave the premises and the accused were under arrest along with Capt. Salve as well.

As the judges went out, Naina rushed to them and greeted Col. Chandra followed by the two young men. She was delighted to find them and was about to cling onto Naveen when he stopped her.

"Mai tujhse baat nahi kar rahaa gudiya"

"Bhaiya aap aise kyu-" asked a vulnerable Naina

"Tunne Raj ko shoot kiya, tu aisa kaise kar sakti hai"

"Bhaiya maine kahaa na sab maine behkaawe mei aake kiya uss chudail ke...aur maine kitni baar sorry bhi bola hai"

"Huh....behkawa, behaawe mei na naadan log aate hai Naina, aur tu kisi angle se naadan nahi hai" Naveen brushed off with a chuckle.

"Naveen..." came a sharp voice

"Kya yarr Raj, do minute teri iss Naina ko cherr bhi nahi sakta kya"

"Haan ??" Naina asked in confusion

"Maine sab sambhal liya hai Naina, everything is under control" Rajveer assured her with a wink

"Ab aap apni training prr dhyaan dijiye Cadet Singh, bohot larr liya aapne" Col. Chandra said

"Mai aap loggon ke bina kuch nahi karr sakti thi sir"

They continued their talks ignoring the looks they were getting by their enemies who were under clutches of the guards.

Soon the break got over and the judges came in.

Reaching the end
I hope you guys liked the update
Do comment to let me know your views

Signing Off
Kikaberry