S2 side page

Warnings

Tubbo pov:
I wake up knowing today was gonna be a long day. I got up and decided to make breakfast ranboo didnt wake up for hours longer. It had been awhile when I realized it was 1pm and went to go get coffee for me and him.

I started walking to the cafe as I saw that HeaThEr girl that annoying little girl who try's to get with ranboo 24/7 it was so annoying but I had to deal with it tell she went away "oh hey your the boy that was with ranboo the other day?" "Yes I am now get out of the way" "so rude you know" "yeah I do now get so I can get some coffe" "fine suit yourself ima text ranboo" "tch" I really do hate that girl and i wish ranboo could tell i hated her so much i wish she would die in hell you know what i mean?

I started walking home after getting the coffee. Once I got there I saw ranboo was waking up FANILLY so I gave him the coffee to start waking him up "thanks tubbo" "your welcome- also I saw the heather girl on the way there- you know i really do not like her" "yeah i know i can tell tubbo" "did she text you?" "Yeah she did" "what she say?" "Hey so who are you with" "tell her your with your boyfriend " "I did" "good, so do you wanna watch the office?" "Of course tubbo"

Me and ranboo started watching the office.