5

Y/n pov

after the kiss and the new in the hospital, I was able to go out the next day. at first Jungkook wanted me to live with him to help us get to know each other and for the baby, but I thought it was too early so I refused.

I've known I'm pregnant for a week and I spend all my days at work or with Jungkook, often for the evening. he offers me daily dates, and i'm gonna be lying if i say i don't enjoy his company. today is a big step for our relationship, well especially for me. a date at home, he invites me to his home for the first time.

                           //

I was quietly throwing in my office, when I got a message from Jungkook. he wanted to warn me that he was coming to get me, I told him that I had a car but he told me to leave it here. an idea crosses my mind, he'll let me sleep at his place? I blush at that. that's when someone knocks on my door, I sigh before answering.

"come in! ”i yell. the door open letting entry kai. 

"What do you want? ”I ask, irritated by his presence.

"be nice to your boss for once! ”he growls, I sigh.

"what can I do for you sir? ”I cringe.

"it's better. I would like you to finish the two files on mister jeon for tonight. "he says, I look at him lost.

"what file on mister jeon? ”I ask.

"I want to know everything about him, his background, his family, anything I can use against him. ”he replies, I frown.

"is that how you use my dad's business, like an asshole? ”I say, standing up.

"you just had to take up the torch. "he replies, I smirk. 

"it was precisely to see the asshole like you that I didn't do it. "I answer, advancing towards him.

"and what are you going to do with it, denounce me? ”he smirks.

"what could bring you down the most? ”I say, turning around him to think. 

"competition? ”I say, he looks at me pissed off.

"but who? ”I smirk.

"Don't you dares!" he growls.

"what if your best cards turns with your worst enemy? ”I say.

"you're bound here, you can't do that! ”he said.

"oh really, but yet that's what I'm going to do. "I say, before picking up my things.

"I put my resignation letter on your desk. "I say, passing by him before leaving my office.

I succeeded, after 5 years with him and 5 years in this company, I feel free. I took my car and drove home. arrival, I message Jungkook to tell him to come and pick me up at my house. after that I sit down on my sofa, before turning off my phone.

before turning it off, I already had two missed calls from my dad and 30 kai messages. Jungkook knew my address because he had already dropped me off, so I didn't need to have him* with me anymore.

(*the phone.)

I go up to my room to take a shower and switch my outfit. after 15 minutes, i get out of the shower with just a towel on me when i hear noise downstairs. I took the first thing I had on my hand, and I slowly go down the stairs. I could see a figure in my living room, but I couldn't figure out who it was. I approach the figure when suddenly she turns around, I started screaming.

"Ahhh! you scared me! ”I yell at him.

"sorry I didn't mean to scare you. "he said, before looking me head to toe.

"it's okay, but don't ever do that again, Jungkook. "I say and he nods.

"What were you doing here? ”he asks.

"oh, I quit my job. ”I reply.

"why? ”he asks.

"my boss is an infinite pervert and an asshole, and when he asked me to work late just for his profit, he pissed me off. "I answer, and he nods.

"what did he want? ”he asks, I sigh. 

"information about you, so that he can use it against you. ”I answer.

"Oh."that was his only answer.

"I'm going to get dressed I'm coming. "I say and he nods.

I go up the stairs as quickly as possible and enter my room. I finish to get dressed, and I go downstairs to see him sitting on the sofa. I walk over him and I sit down next to him, he turns to me.

"you are beautiful." he said, which made me blush.

"thank you. ”I answer, embarrass.

"Shall we go? ”he asks, standing up and offering me his hand. 

I nod and take his hand, he helps me get up and we leave my house. he opens the door to me like a gentlemen and I smile shyly responding with a thank you, and he sits in the driver's seat. during the drive we don't speak to each other, but in a sense we did not need it, the mere fact of our presence made us happy.

I felt his hand on my lap, take my hand in his. I smile at that and turn to him, he looks at me with a big smile before refocusing on the road. I could feel his warmth on my hand, which made me feel good. I felt his finger caressed my hand, I let him. a few minutes later, we find ourselves in front of a large house. he parks the car and we get out of the car, he takes his hand in mine again as far as the door and even inside. I felt like a couple, which warmed my heart.

(Jk mansion)

(Jk mansion)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

I hope you liked this chapter

I hope you liked this chapter. ❤

the sequel arrives today. 😉