Part 4

Hi guys! I haven't written anything in a long time, but now that i am on summer vacation, i hopefully get to write a little more.  If y'all have a suggestion to what can happen in the storyline, please comment or dm me, i need inspo :) Here's part 4 <3

TW: ASSAULT!

After the performance, Damiano got a huge applaud from everyone in the room, and people swarmed to him. After all, him and his band were growing quite huge. Some people laughed loudly, and Damiano gave out autographs. I felt kinda lonely, so i sat in the corner. It was kinda ironic, i didn't get attention for him for one second and i suddenly feet lone. 

"Sarah!" Damiano kinda pulled away from the crowd, and everyone looked at me. I could feel all the eyes on me, and i smiled nervously. "Guys, this is Sarah ehh. My eeh." He smiled nervously and laughed, "My girlfriend." People cheered, and i walked towards the crowd. I narrowed my eyes and put one arm around his waist. He put his arm around my shoulder. 

We walked outside the bar, and i looked him in the eyes. "So i am your girlfriend now?". It felt weird, him just deciding it. "A- i don't know. I didn't want to hurt you saying we were friends. Because we are clearly more." He bit his lip nervously, and said; "I don't think i'm quite ready for a relationship. I'm sorry." Ouch. "So all of this is just meaningless?" I looked away from him. I couldn't look him in the eyes. "I don't know Sarah.. Im just not ready." My eyes started tearing up. "Alright, alright i get it." I felt completely played. He sighed and walked away. 

I sat on the street corner on dim lighting, and there were no people around. It was also very late. My eyes were wet, and they were covered with my hands. I sniffled. I heard lazy footsteps, and a stranger sat next to me on the curb. They stank horrible. "Hey." The person said. I looked at the person. It was a woman, about the age of 40. She had dark under eyes and big curly, dirty hair. "What's wrong baby girl?" The woman stank of alcohol. "Nothing i'm fine" i sniffled. "Is it a boy? I remember being your age. No boys treated me well. You should be treated well." She scooched closer to me, and i began feeling uncomfortable. I felt a hand on my shoulder rubbing slowly, and i stiffened up. I completely closed down. "Baby girl you are all tense. Chill out." The hand kept slowly getting its way down my back, and then slowly going to the front. She were grabbing my boob. I couldn't say anything, normally i would have stood up for myself. But Damiano had hurt me bad, and now i were all vulnerable. A tear ran down my cheek, and let out almost just a breath, saying "stop". The hand began going down my belly. Down to the belly button, and then to the panty line. I finally stood up, and gave the woman a look. Teary eyed, i walked away.