Part 3

Hey! I appreciate yall liking the story :D I didnt actually think that someone would read it. Remeber you are worth it - please enjoy <3

"So what, are we just in love now or what?" I asked Damiano. We sat at the dock again. 

He smiled, and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "It's really not that hard to be in love with you Sarah." 

"Stop, you are making me like you even more." I smiled and turned my head to look at him. "Well, i feel we are quite good together." He smirked at me. "Did you always like me? Like, back in school?" 

"Yes, Sarah i was deeply in love with you. But you didnt feel the same way, right?" 

I bit my lip. "No, sorry. It's first now that you have become famous i like you." I smirked. "Yeah, you wanna date the rockstar and take all his money and have his loove" He said. "I'm joking." I said. 

"Do you wanna go to a bar? I know one not long away from here" 

"Sure, now that im already up, i can see that im not getting rid of you." I said, and he took my hand. "That's right" He looked back at me, and pulled me away from the dock, where it had all started. 

The bar was loud and there weren't actually a lot of people. We went into the bar. "Can i have a drink for this young lady? And one for me please. Extra alcohol, grazie." Damiano said to the barman. He nodded and started pouring uo drinks for us. "I hope you are as good of a drinker as before", he said. "Shouldn't be a problem." I said and took a big gulp of whatever the bartender had made for me. 

We sat and talked a little, but stopped completey when from the first second of the song was playing. "I wanna be your slave i wanna be your master, i wanna make your hearbeat run like rollercoasters." Damiano smiled, bumping his head to the music. He stood up with his drink in hand. He sang along to his own song, and so did i. There was a microphone stand, and he walked towards it. The few people that were there, about 20, started cheering. 

He jumped in -

"'Cause you can be the beauty
And I could be the monster!" He yelled the last words. I laughed at him.
"I love you since this morning
Not just for aesthetic" He danced on the stage, touching his hands up and down his body while singing. 
"I wanna touch your body so fucking electric" He looked me straight in the eyes, standing all still. It was like my stomach made a run for it, after his words. In a good way tho.