Chapter 17

Time flew by for the lads. It was almost time for Harry to go back to his house. His mother was coming tomorrow evening so he had to go by the afternoon, the next day. He didn't want to go at all. He loved it here at Louis's house. He loved the girls and Jay. He felt wanted after a really long time. He loved the boys as well. They were by his side the whole time. And about Louis, he never left him alone for a moment. Louis took him to therapy and waited outside for the session to be over and then took him back home. Harry was more than gkad for his kind attribute. Louis had also started meeting with his old therapist, only twice a week. He was now on medications; so Harry can say that things were moving pretty smoothly. But the thought of going back to his house was terrifying.

Louis and Harry grew closer as time went; both of them being so naive that they couldn't the love stare the other one gave. They were completely oblivious to the other's feeling. Jay, the boys and the girls, even knew that they had feelings for each other. They intense love glare gave it all away. The boys had enough of their naiveness and wanted to do something to make they pair aware of their mutual feelings. Especially Niall; he wanted his Larry Ship to sail completely. He was the captain of the ship. But for now they were trying to come up with a idea to sail the ship.

"Lou?" Harry asked Louis, both of them were laying down on bed facing the ceiling.

"Yes Harry?" Louis asked softly.

"I am going back home tomorrow. Will you still hang out with me?"

To say Louis was taken aback by his words would be the understatement of the century. He got up and sat starigh up the bed and pulled him up to sit along. He groaned.

"Have you gone nuts? How can you even think that I will stop hanging out with you?" Louis said while cupping Harry's cheek.

They were both staring intensely at each other. The emerald green eyes were fixated upon the oceanic blue eyes and the oceanic blue eyes were fixated upon the emerald green eyes. They were communicating through their eyes and to others this might have seemed a bit crazy but to them it was another way of communication. Louis's eye flicked down to Harry's lips and the curly kad noticed that. Maybe Louis actually likes me.

How can he like you?

You are a piece of shit.

He just pities you.

Harry tensed after hearing the voices and Louis noticed that something was wrong. Harry looked down and tears started flowing down his face.

"Hey hey princess, why are you crying? What's the matter?" Louis asked worriedly.

"Lou I can't do this anymore." Harry said pleadingly.

"do what Hazza?"

"I can't hide it anymore. I-I really like you Lou. I don't want us to be just friends. But the v-v-voices keep say-saying that you just pity me. I know they are right how can someone as perfect as you like m-me? I-"

He was cut off by a pair of lips on his own. It was Louis. He felt relief flush over him. Louis's lips were soft and rough at the same time. He tasted like vanilla and cinnamon. The perfect balance of the combination. The vanilla provide sweetness while cinnamon gave a edgy kick to the kis- okay Harry stop now kiss.

Eventually they pulled away. Their foreheads rested against each other. A grin spread on both of their faces.

"Does that clear your doubt?" Louis asked.

"No. Might have to do it again just to be on the safer side." Harry answered cheekily. But both of them leaned it and kissed each other softly. No rush at all. They were trying to absorb that were kissing each other. They didn't care about anything in the world. Harry stradled Louis's lap and Louis's hand traveled to hold Harry's waist. They kissed for what seemed like an eternity. Just savouring the moment. Enjoying each other. By the end of it they were grinning like idiots. Louis broke the silence by asking;

"Hazza will you be my boyfriend?"

The smile that broke on Harry's face was a light bulb. It spread light to the whole room. "Yes yes yes!" He squealed and pecked Louis's lips.

*******
A/N

Yay Larry is finally together.