Dreaming.

TW/CW: Kissing/make out session?

~~

I giggled and laid down on the green grass, the sun was shining and the sky was blue, birds were singing. The brunet laid down next to me, grabbing my hand immediately, giggling softly. He took a deep sigh and looked to his side, making eye contact with me. He smiled and moved closer, placing a soft kiss on my lips, making me smile immediately. I placed a hand on his cheek and looked at him lovingly.

I've missed this.

"You're so cute Georgie." I said with a smile.

He blushed and smiled back, placing another kiss on my lips. He moved and sat on top of me, towering me with a grin. I placed my hands on his waist and gave him a smile. He kissed me passionately, only removing his lips from mine to catch his breath. I moved my lips to his neck, leaving small hickeys, wanting George to be mine.

I pulled away and just looked at him,

He was blushing and breathing heavily, his eyes shined in the light of the sun and his hair was fluffy.

"Beautiful aren't I?" He said with confidence.

"Hell yeah you are." I said, reconnecting our lips.

George pulled away, looking at me.

His expression changed, he looked sad, maybe even broken

"But I'm not here Dream, I never was"

And with that, George started fading away until there was nothing there, no one was there.

He was gone.

I shot awake, sweating and breathing heavily and realised it was all a dream.

~~

[A/N] short chapter because this was easier for me, next chapter coming very soon, dw<3