Chapter 1: Momo?

Jiro's POV:

It was 3:34 in the morning and I was bored with nothing to do since nobody else was awake, I sighed and took out my phone and looked through my playlists.
I decided to go with 'Journey' and hit play as I sat in the corner of my bed back facing the wall bored out of my mind. I looked at the time and it was now 3:48. I sighed knowing I won't be able to sleep and having to deal with Iida frickin bothering me about not paying attention in class. I listened to 'Seperate Ways' looking at the array of instruments to my right.

I must have been staring for a while since it was already 4:05 when I checked my phone again, I decided to turn off the music and atleast try and sleep. I layed down closing my eyes knowing it was no use 'Why does it have to be so hard to sleep?' I thought to myself slightly angry at myself.

4:24

I gave up on trying to sleep and decided to go back to listening to music but thats when I heard..'Crying?' I noticed it was coming from Yaomomo's room, I wanted to make sure everything was okay so I put on my shoes and walked next door. (A/N I think thats the dorm layout, I don't know) I hesitated but closed my hand into a fist and knocked on the door and then everything was silent for just a moment, I heard shuffling in the room and the door opened just enough for me to see Yaomomo's face. It was dark but I could tell she's been crying 'I could tell cause I guess my eyes adjusted to the da- Never mind that Momo's crying.' 

We stared at eachother for a moment before I spoke "Momo?" She replied with silence and I hesitated before asking "Are you okay Yaomomo?" We wen't silent again before Momo opened  the door inviting me in and whispered "I'll tell you in a minute." I walked in awkwardly as we both sat on her bed, not knowing what to say I just stared at her 'Dang shes cute...' I felt blush to start creep upon me but that slowly fades away once she started talking "Jiro." "Yes?" I replied quickly but saying it in my most casual voice as not to bother her more then what seems to be bothering her.

"You're my friend right?" I sat there surprised by her question but answered "Of course Yaomomo!" We both sat on her bed in silence before Momo asked another odd question "Have you ever had a panic attack before?" I sat there quietly thinking about her anxiety acting up this past month, and silently nodded looking down.
I looked up and saw her face and looked deeply into her eyes noticing something off, I put the pieces together and had a moment of realization. I hesitated but then said "Do you know what started it?" Momo slowly shook her head, I understood what was happening and decided to just not push it and to just be there for her no matter what it was that was bothering her.

Without realizing I leaned my head onto Momo's shoulder in silence and felt Momo's body become more relaxed and we both just sat there in silence.

5:06

I was deep in thought before snapping back to reality and realized I was leaning on Momo's shoulder, I started blushing to the point I was a tomato and just stayed there having a Gay panic or whatever Mina called it. I was about to get up until I felt a head rest on mine and a sleeping body's weight fall onto me. 'what the f-' I stayed there  panicing meanwhile Momo was sleeping leaning against me.

6:00

I was spaced out the entire time after a long time of panicing and was then botherd by an alarm clock I snapped back to reality and slowly felt Momo waked up and sit there silently confused, it took a while before Momo realized I was next her Blushing Non-stop. I slowly looked at Momo who was looking at me and blushed, we stared at eachother while the alarm clock was still going off before it stopped.

6:02

It was a while before we heard a door open and we both snapped out heads towards the door startling us. What made it worse was that the person who opened the door was none other than the shipper herself Mina. Mina gave us a confused look before giving us her mischievous smirk and said "I'll leave you love birds alone~" 

Momo POV: (Short)

"I'll leave you love birds alone~"
Mina said which made me and Jiro blush hard, but before I knew it Jirou got up all mad and chased Mina out the door and hall yelling. That made me laugh a bit before getting up and getting ready for school.

Jirou's POV:

I chased Mina cussing at her, I stopped chasing her giving up and walked back to my dorm. I opened up my dorm and heard Journey still playing from my phone "Whoops-" I turned off the music and got ready for school.

6:23

I started walking to class before I remembered what happened a few moments ago. "She fell asleep on me." I felt blush creep onto my face as I went to class.
As usual Iida was yelling at Bakugo for putting his feet on his desk, Midoriya was mumbling as Todoroki talked about theories, Kirishima trying to make Bakugo apologize, Tsuyu and Ochako being...Suspicious .__. "Well thats not my problem." I saw Black hair designed into a ponytail. I saw Momo sitting reading a book and I blushed even more "How can someone be so cute-" I thought dying internally.

I sat down at my desk now feeling lack of sleep hit me in the face, and I completely zoned out forgetting about class and what happened with Momo.

(A/N Okay hopefully that was an okay chapter, its been a while since I last wrote, anyways have a nice day Reader)
Word count: 1038