Chapter 2: Oh no..

Jiro's POV:

Mr.Aizawa walked in tired as usual and I was able to focus just enough to hear him say that today we were just gonna chill while he slept. I took that as a sign to just space out, "Well thats not gonna happen." I thought to myself annoyed now that because of that news everybody started talking as loud as they wanted, probably forgetting about me. I covered my left ears to block out part of the sound and started doodling in my note book, I ended up drawing Yaomomo and right when I realized what I drew my immediate reaction was to look at Momo who was talking with Todoroki, Midoriya and Hagakure.

"Why can't I just talk to her!?" I was to deep in thought to notice that Momo was staring at me, I now noticed and started getting flustered and blushed immediately hiding my face in my hands. I heard a giggle from Momo over the sea of voices and can't help but laugh at myself, I put my hands down and looked around bored but what caught my attention is that no matter what I saw it always lead back to Momo. I thought about it which lead to me thinking about Momo until for the first time in a while I passed out from fatigue.

6:34

I woke up to Iida yelling at me for sleeping during class "Like anything is happening." I payed no attention to Iida and look over to Tsu and Ochako who as usual are talking to eachother one blushing by the others comment "Are they dating? I mean everytime we ask the deny it so, not my problem anyways." I layed my head down on my crossed arms and closed my eyes forgetting about everything happening.

6:40

I felt a shadow stand over me and I look up to see Mina smirking. "Oh god." "So~ What were you doing in Momo's room?~" Mina asked, from just knowing her I knew I was in trouble "Nothing." I replied blankly looking away from Mina blushing from embarresment, "You sure?" I looked at Mina and just responded with a glare and Mina backed off.  Knowing Mina her leaving you alone is only temporary.

7:00

I head to our next class, I barely noticed even going into class and Present Mic greeting everyone as loudly as possible. I sat down and the entire class was basically a blur as tiredness kept coming in like a wave.

7:42

I guess me zoning out is quite visible because all of a sudden I felt tap on my shoulder and I jumped a bit, I turned around and saw Momo leaning next to me with a blank note book I was gonna use for taking notes. I blushed a bit "She's so close." "Come on its time for the next class." She said in her sweet voice as always, that made me focus a bit more but all I could remember next was walking with Jirou to our next class and then all of a sudden its..

12:30 - Lunch

I got my lunch and sat with the rest of the Bakusquad like usual. I look at my tray ignoring the rest of the Bakusquad as I recalled what happened last night with Momo and the panic attack, "I wonder if she's doing alright.."

Momo's POV:

It was lunch and I sat with what my friends call themselves the 'Dekusquad'. I honestly think the names ridiculous but I didn't really care. I tried to contribute with the conversation everyone was having especially since Midoriya was still arguing with Todoroki on how he wasn't All Mights seceret love child. I kind of feel bad for Midoriya at this point on having to deal with that not only with Todoroki but with people constantly making a joke about it.

I looked at everyone enjoying their time but I can't feel the same. I keep thinking on what happened with Jirou and her knowing about my Panic attack.

'Does she think I'm weird now?'

One thing stuck with me though, not just that Jirou..my crush..cared about me but that she had a look as if she felt panic more than once. That thought stuck with me, I looked over to Jiro and at the same moment we both were looking at eachother, we both had the same reaction which was instantly looking away and blush out of embarassment.

"Should I tell her? Nah she probably doesn't like you and just looked away from just normal friend reasons...right?"recognized

Time skip brought to you by idk this line is old now.

I was walking in the hall way with others when I saw Mina jump in front of me, I jumped back startled "So..Are you dating Jirou?" Mina said pretty straightforward for her she usually just messes with you if she thinks you have a crush or are in a relationship with someone. I then looked back at what she said and start blushing and became a stuttering mess "N-no wh-why woul-would you think t-that?" Mina looked suspiciously at me and walked away.
weird.

The rest of the day passed by and played out like any other well..Until everyone was at the dorms.

"Lets play Truth or Dare!" I recognized that bubbly voice from anywhere and as I looked by the couches it was Mina who was smirking at me and Jirou.

Momo and Jirou: "Oh no.."

*Chapter ended*

Okay then, chapter three and four are coming out in like...today depending if I'm motivated or not.

(Word count: 944)