Chapter 3: Truth Or Dare

Jirou's POV:

I knew Mina was only doing this to try and make me and Momo date "I mean I wouldn't mind if we dated but from what I've seen Momo's straight..."
To my surprise most of the class agreed to play the game and sat down in the lounging area. I just walked over and sat down starting to zone out, I heard muffled voices "Truth or d--!" "Midoriya t-" "Uh...Jirou?"
I forgot where I was and snapped back to reality from somebody shaking me to pay attention. I apologized for spacing out and let the game play out.
Bakugo was dared to be nice to Midoriya, I just watched chaos unfold.

"Jirou Truth or dare?" I looked at who picked me and with my luck it was Mina..

"Great."

"Maybe truth is the more simpler option.."

"Truth." I replied, with instant regreat "I just should have quit right when this whole thing started." I watched as Mina smirked and asked her question "Oh god."
"If you have one...Who's you're crush?" I expected that question and just paused again blushing furiously as I wanted to answer Momo but I don't want to ruin a perfectly good Friendship. "I hate the word friendship in this case..." I realized I must have been silent for a while because I heard Bakugo yell "HURRY UP AIRPODS!"
I looked at Mina who was staring at me like she solved a murder case.

I decided to say nobody but I kind  of mumbled it so Mina said "Come again?" I said more hesitant "nobody.." I lied. Mina looked at me suspiciously but decided that my answer was good enough to move on. Since it was my turn I looked around at the people around me and stopped, I looked at Momo who was talking to Todorok about something but I decided to ignore them as much as possible, but all I saw was Todoroki saying something and then Momo got all flustered. That made me kind of jealous but decided to not spoil the rest of the day over a crush and just asked Midoriya truth or dare and made him call Bakugo, Katsuki. Nothing special other than Bakugo about to explode him saying he doesn't have the right to call him by his first name. And proceeded to space out again, being tired hitting me in the face again.

Momo's POV: (During truth or dare.)

Everyone gathered around the lounging area to play truth or dare, I sat down next to Todoroki. It was a while of playing people asking normal questions other than a few personal ones and a few mediocore dares, then it was Mina's turn. I saw her look at her target who was Jirou, "Oh great, she's probably gonna make her expose what happened." "If you have one...Who's you're crush?"  "Nevermind..??" It took a while for Jirou to answer, I saw some blush but it faded then she looked as if she was deep in thought. While, she was paused I couldn't help but notice bags under her eyes that were quite dark. "Probably got bad sleep." She answered after hesitation mumbling, Mina asked "Come again?" and she said said a bit louder "nobody.." That made me feel a bit sad but I heard a tone of someone who was lying, but I could be wrong . I just decided to distract myself for a bit.

I looked over at Todoroki after Jirou's answer to talk about the incident with Jiro and Mina. I trusted Todoroki to keep my crush on Jirou a seceret, Todoroki talked first "So, what now?" his voice monotone as usual. "Well..." I told him about what happened but keeping out the Panic attack part to keep him from worrying, "So..why was Jiro in you're room in the first place?" His voice monotone but his face had a similar expression like Mina's when she mess with you about you're crush, but then there was still a part of the expression that was the usual Oblivious Todoroki face when it came to a relationships. But still I could'nt help but blush a bit from his reply and replied flustered "N-nothing! She just came to see if I was o-!" Todoroki chuckled and just said "Its fine I was just joking."

I looked away laughing a bit until I saw Jirou who turned her head away looking a bit jealous. Maybe. I blushed at her as she did her usual dozing off "cute.." "Hey, Momo?" I jumped as Todoroki said my name, he as usual was oblivious. "Yes?" I asked. "This is a bit out of the blue but do you think Midoriya likes me back?" he asked a bit of nervousness and blush showing on his face, I looked over at Midoriya who was about to be killed by Bakugo, and put a thumbs up at Todoroki. Todoroki looked over smiled at Midoriya being all nervous as usual around Midoriya and laughed before saying bye and getting up and walking towards the basically dead Midoriya.

Jirous POV:

Nothing interesting happened til towards the end of the game, Denki decided to join Mina's side and ask Ochako Truth or dare, and she not knowing said "Dare." I felt sorry for her, Denki then said smiling "I dare you to 'kiss' Tsu!" Ochako frickin died while Tsu was just looking away blushing, but after a while everyone watched as Tsu just grabbed Ochako and kissed her quickly before blushing and moving on while Ochako floated away flustered. When, Ochako came back still blushing furiously she just moved on with another truth or dare but I guess was seeking revenge because she asked Denki and when he said Dare she made him electrocute Bakugo which he quickly died from just by getting close to him. While Denki was dumb and still trying to attack Bakugo we moved on.

Todoroki was picked by Hagakure, he picked truth she did a pretty fun but boring truth "Whats an embarrasing seceret you have?"
Todoroki took a minute to respond before he said "One time I walked into the wrong bathroom." Not a big deal but whatever.

*explosion sound effect I guess*

I covered me ears to the loud rumble a loud ringing in my ears only to see that Denki succesfully electrocuted Bakugo and is now paying the price.
Dumb**s.
I put on headphones to block out the sound and excused myself to go to my dorm to just be in peace and quiet, but I guess for Class 1A thats impossible, especially since the teachers mixed a bunch of idiots with an angry pomeranian over there currently blowing up a Pikachu. Well, to me everyone was an idiot other than the Dekusquad since there just a mix of chill and smart people, especially Momo. "Wait no- she's straight and you can't change that." I said out loud while I was opening my dorm room door.

Before, I turned on music to wait out the night again after giving up on sleep I heard a "PIKACHU!" from Bakugo and a "Chill out Bakubro!" from Kirishima.
I sighed and waited for the sun to rise in 5-6 hours.