Chapter 4: Exchange message

Jae's POV:
I got a notification from Instagram.

"theKC_moonthirdy followed you back"

I did not notice i was smiling till Wonpil tease me. "Hyung did you see a meme again on Twitter?" he ask, "nahh just a picture of a cat." i chuckled on my own alibi. I was so excited that I message her that fast.

You:
Hey what's good?! Do you remember me?

theKC_moonthirdy:
Hey! Everything's fine. Yes I do remember you. The guy from Ice Cream Store. How you've been doing?

You:
Yeah the guy from  the Ice Cream store. I'm doing fine. I saw you earlier while we were busking. And you leave right away.

theKC_moonthirdy:
Uhh, about that I'm in a bit hurry coz it's getting dark, and it's too scary to walk in the dark alone. And I have to prepare rules for my class that's why I left early.

You:
Mmmkk sure. So i am so curious about you cause that day when I saw you in the store, you look so lonely. And i am not fond of seeing people feel alone. That's why i tried to talk to you, and I manage to know why you felt lonely. I just found out you just moved in. I felt the same way too when I was a trainee sometimes it's horrifying you know, the worries that maybe tomorrow I'll end up not making into the group and lose all the efforts and sacrifices I made just for a little ray of hope. I can see your worries just by talking to me that day. I want to know more about you. So I can help you adapt the things here.

theKC_moonthirdy:
Thank you Jae. I thought you were weird cause you keep on asking things. Sorry for that. You're right, I'm lonely that day I miss home, i thought that time Ice cream will help me but in the end after I ate it all I was back being lonely. My friend is not home that day so I don't have someone to talk to. And I remember your band, I played your music and it's very motivational. Then I heard in an interview you have a YouTube channel and I listen to 50 proof. Even it's too short for a song, it comforted me that night.

You:
Thank you so much. What's your real name? Can i know and what do they call you? You are really mysterious and my curiosity can't help me. and you have beautiful voice.

theKC_moonthirdy:
My real name is Kyrine Cindy Monterde, I prefer calling me Cindy, but my friends call me KC or Cindz. Thank you for the compliment actually in my dad's side they are family of Musicians. I can say I inherit it to my dad. I'm not that mysterious I'm just uhhh struggling from trust issues. I try to left all my trust issues, insecurities, doubts in the Philippines, to have new life here but they all coming back esp, when I'm alone.

You:
Can we meet? Tomorrow if your not busy?

theKC_moonthirdy:
I'm not busy but I still have work until 4:45 pm

You:
Meet me at the Ice Cream store tomorrow after your off. Okay?

theKC_moonthirdy:
Yeah sure! See you then!🙂

I smile in contentment. "KC Monterde. Nice she has a lot of name. Maybe she's too special." I keep on scrolling through her ig acc.
She has a lot of pictures of nature, things, and even other people, maybe ahe loves photography. She still have her grad pic posted. She's indeed beautiful.

A.N.: thank you for reading my story
I am lacking out of ideas on what should i write next. I'm having a writer's block 😄