Chapter 6: Meeting Day6

Cindy's POV:
I am done with my class and ready to go home when Jae chat me.

Eajpark:
Hey, tell me if you're ready to go and I'll pick you up.

You:
I'm on my way home, I'll buy some snacks first. I'll chat you if I'm ready.

And then I ordered Churros and coffee for them, since it's my payday today. Then I got home and change my outfit to this

 Then I got home and change my outfit to this

I message to pick me up. And minutes later he's here. "So I brought coffee and Churros for them. How's your morning?" I asked him.

"It's fine, how about yours?"  "Hmm it's fine too." I replied. "They really love your adobo last night. Especially sungjin and Brian." "Thanks I guess? Are we close to your dorm?" "Yes! One block and then we're there."

Jae's POV:
"We're here!" she then turn her head to check if there's any crazy fan outside. "Wait. I'll put on my mask, and you should put yours too". Here she go again, she's a bit paranoid but still cute. And then she run this time she grab my hand. I smile and felt what we call " Romantic excitement " I knock on the door and Dowoon opened and let us in. " Ohh Hyung!" He started "And you must be Cindy?! c'mon the others are waiting!" He added. Cindy took off her shoes and say hi to them "Hi! My name is Kyrine Cindy, and you can call me KC or Cindy whatever you want." She stretch her hand to have a handshake. "My name is Younghyun you can call Young K or Brian." He smiled and took a handshake. "Mine is Sungjin! And I really love the Adobo last night!" He smiled and have a handshake with her. "I'm Wonpil, you can call me Piri or pil!" He took her hand for a handshake. "And I'm Dowoon, the Youngest." And took her hand for a handshake.

"Nice meeting you all. And I hope we will be friends, and Oh! I have Churros and coffee for you." She smiled.

"So guys she's the friend I'm talking to. The one on the Ice cream store." " Yes bro, and I am thankful that Jae Hyung's making friends now aside from us and JYPE family." Young K said. "I really thank him a lot cause I was able to manage my fears when he talked about me. He is a man of words. And he is funny." "And annoying at the same time." Sungjin added. She chuckled and nod for agreement. "But you're still laughing at my jokes though. I am hurt Cindy you agreed to Bob!" I touch my chest and fake cried.

"But you know, I'm still thankful that we met,and you shared your friends with me to have my own group of friends here." She smiled, and I smile too cause I'm flattered by what she had said. "So Cindy, are you Single?" Young K ask her and then look at me. "Yes I am." And Young K smiled with contentment.

"Cindy, I heard from Jae that you own a great voice. Can you give us a shot?" Sungjin said. "Ahhh, sure. And he really told you that?" She look at me and chuckled slightly. "So I'll gonna sing When I met you by Apo Hiking Society, a Filipino musical group. And it's my favorite song since I was in elementary, my cousins and I used to sung that. So I'll start." She said and I am very excited coz it's my first time to hear her singing with lyrics and not just by humming.

There I was an empty piece of a shell
Just mindin' my own world
Without even knowin' what love and life were all about.

She start and daaang! her voice is so soft, i looked at my members and they all just look at her with their jaws slightly drop

Then you came

She look at me with her beautiful eyes.

You brought me out of the shell
You gave the world to me
And before I knew
There I was so in love with you

Still her eyes laid on me. And I swear my heart just left my body. I'm melting with those stares Cindy if you just only knew.

You gave me a reason for my being
And I love what I'm feelin'
You gave me a meaning to my life
Yes, I've gone beyond existing
And it all began when I met you.

Her stares stay the same like she's singing trying to say something. Her voice is enough to steal our hearts and I saw Wonpil, Dowoon, Brian and Sungjin mesmerized by her and they look at us like they were shipping us. I know exactly what will happen if Cindy's not here anymore. TEASE ME.. She continued go sing

I love the touch of your hair
And when I look in your eyes
I just know, I know I'm on to something good

She then switched her eyes to everyone in the room. I ask myself if I like her and the answer is no because I Love her, I fall for her. I know it's just a month but I feel comfortable and happy being with her.

And I'm sure, my love for you will endure
Your love will light up my world
And take all my cares away with the aching part of me.

You gave me a reason for my being
And I love what I'm feelin'
You gave me a meaning to my life
Yes, I've gone beyond existing
And it all began when I met you

She switched her eyes to me and we locked staring at each other.

You taught me how to love
You showed me how tomorrow and today
My life is diff'rent from the yesterday
And you, you taught me how to love
And darling, I will always cherish you
Today, tomorrow and forever

And I'm sure when evening comes around
I know, we'll be making love like never before
My love, who could ask for more?

She closed her eyes and feel the song. The 4 boys were vibing at her swaying their hands up in the air like they were her fans.

You gave me a reason for my being
And I love what I'm feelin'
You gave me a meaning to my life
Yes, I've gone beyond existing
And it all began when I met you
When I met you.

She then end up the song with a bright smile and a chuckle when he saw the boys are fanboying to her.

Young K's POV:
I looked at Jae and saw him smiling and can't hide his excitement and I knew it. Jae's in love with her. Who wouldn't be? Her voice is just so comforting and I can't help to admire her voice.

Jae's POVE:
Everyone clapped at her after that. "You have a really nice voice Cindy, do you mind if we cover a song with you?" Sungjin ask, daaang! Sungjin really know what's on my mind!
"Oh sure, when we are all not busy and find a time to jam! It'll happen." She replied.

"Jae? How was it? Is it good?" She ask me and the 4 boys looked at us and I saw Wonpil chuckling and stopping himself to burst out in excitement. This pabo! " Ahhh yuhh yuhh it's amazing!" I smiled and daaang why does it feel so good!

" I really love that song! Honestly Filipino Artists are very good at making songs! You know Ben&Ben? I collaborated with them and I love their songs too." YoungK said " Yuhh! I heard it when I'm still in the Philippines. And it got aired in the National TV!" she exclaimed. Dowoon is searching for his cajón "guys can we jam for the mean time, I really need a dose of Cindy's voice!" And everyone agreed. I pick my guitar and suggested the song Can't Take my eyes off you and that is one of my wrong move coz my bandmates had their teasing look at me and they immediately agreed.

I love it when Cindy's having fun with the boys, she's very welcome in our band. We started to sing some song and enjoy every moment.