Chapter 7: Foundation Day

(A.N: Trigger Warning❗❗
This chapter may involve harassment and may be disturbing to others. Please skip this chapter if you are sensitive about this scenarios.)

ONE MONTH LATER:
Cindy's POV:
I am ready for the Party later, and I'm nervous for Mceeing the ceremony. Day6 are already here and I'm changing into my Outfit for the ceremony into this

 Day6 are already here and I'm changing into my Outfit for the ceremony into this

I meet them in their dressing room

I meet them in their dressing room. "Guys, good luck!" I said. And went to hug them. They didn't hug me tight coz it's awkward. "I'll see you guys later!" I excuse myself, when Jae call me "KC! Can we take a picture?" "Sure thing!" He then ask me if he could put his hand on my waist or on my shoulder. Good Lord let me marry him he is so gentle, and I allow him. I'm sure my ears are too red right now!

Jae's POV:
I saw Cindy entered the room. She is so Gorgeous and sexy in her outfit. She really complained the past days that she didn't want to wear that dress because the event will be held at night and it is so cold. But she really look beautiful. I ask her if I could take a selfie with her and together with the band. She said yes and I ask permission if could hold her and she allowed me. This is the most intimate and close contact we ever show to the band. Sungjin took a photo of me and Cindy and a Groufie together with the band. Btw this is my outfit for the performance.

20 minutes later I heard the students are screaming

20 minutes later I heard the students are screaming. "Good Evening students! I am Ms. Clara Ysabelle Smith!"

" And I am Ms. Kyrine Cindy Monterde we your host for tonight's event. How are you feeling darlings? I bet you are excited to know who will be the new reigning queen of this foundation Day, Or maybe you're much excited to party together with the most famous handsome rock band Day6?! So without further a do, let's start with a warming message from our principal Mr. Kim Iljun, a round of applause please" She really own a loud and cheerful voice.

An Hour and a half later:
My throat is sore from talking and it's very cold since the event is done outdoor. Some students are performing before Day6 could go out and start the party.

"Here take my hoodie, since you're done with your job. Your voice is cracking and you look tire." Jae handed me his hoodie.

I blush and I thank him " Thank you Jae, this will help

I blush and I thank him " Thank you Jae, this will help. I'll go change my heels to sneakers" I said. "Be careful KC!" and he smiled at me. I walk alone to our faculty to change since Clara  got there first.

I'm on my way to the faculty when someone grab me from the dark side of the hall, I manage to scream for help even if it hurts. Someone kissed me forcely I tried to free myself but he's too strong and I don't have much energy left in my body. He pinned me to a wall and start kissing my neck he then manage to open the zipper of my dress and the strap slide down to my arm revealing my bra. I scream again and I heard a thud and punch. I collapse my knees are shaking.

Jae's POV:
I look at her while she's walking away and then Sungjin called us for some reminders about our performance when I heard someone is screaming. "Did you heard that?" I ask them. All of them shake their head as no. Maybe I'm imagining, then I hear it again this time we all hear it, and the first one to come my mind is Cindy because it really sounded like her we run towards the hall and We saw Cindy is helpless while she is being sexually harass by a student?!

I run toward him and punch him in the face and he run, my members chase him and they manage to catch him. Dowoon and Wonpil took the kid to the principal and told him what happened.

I saw Cindy with just her bra I immediately run towards her and cover her with my denim jacket, I hug her and carried her in bridal style. Sungjin and Young K looked away to respect they are worried about Cindy. " We'll go and tell the staff what happened so they would bring up plans to entertain the students." Sungjin ang Youn K left.

While I carry her, she burry her head as if she doesn't want me to face her. We manage to get in the faculty.

" Can you manage to change your clothes?" I ask she then nod and got up. "Can you pass me that white tote bag?" "Sure,here."

She then manage to change and she wore my hoodie. "Here's your jacket, I'm sorry if I ruined your outfit. And Thank you for saving me" she then started to cry. "Hey look at me. It's not your fault, and don't worry about my outfit, more important is to cover you up. Don't feel so horrible its just an outfit, your safety is my priority. Come on, and sit beside your co-workers when we are performing. I'll take you home after. And don't worry the boys already took care of that kid." I hug her. I know she's not okay, I wanna cry with her what I saw earlier making me angry and I know the news about me punching a kid will reach JYP and I am ready to explain what happened and I'm not the only one who saw the situation.

I fix myself and I look at Cindy one more time and she's so afraid to be touch by her co-workers, she looks like she's out of her sanity. The performance went well even if my mind is focused on Cindy.

"Come on, I'll take you home." I offered she then stood up and grab her things "Can we go get Ice cream? I think it could help." "Sure of course." I replied. We got our Ice cream and I stayed for a while till her friend got home, while I was waiting she ask me "Did you saw my ummm" She then look down at her chest. " No. I immediately covered it, don't worry I didn't saw anything." she then smile in relief.

"Thank you so much Jae. If you boys didn't came, maybe he raped me already, he's already down there, I really prayed to God someone come and save me. I really feel so disgusted" She started crying and then she lift the hoodie that I gave her revealing a large fresh bruises on her stomach. "He even leave a mark on my neck and chest." I don't want to see that and I don't want to go to work just for a week. " Her voice is crack that you can barely understand what she's saying. A tear just escape my eyes. She really doesn't deserve all the bad things, because all she did is to be kind towards them and then got Sexually harassed by her own student.