Chapter 7

(*The Next Day*)

  I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I grabbed my phone from under my pillow. I checked the time, and it was 7:56. I was alarmed. I forgot to turn on my alarm! I started panicking and sloppily put on my uniform. 

I grabbed my sword and removed the guard. I hid it under all of my clothes, behind my back. I put on Nezuko's box and exited the bedroom. I grabbed my bag from my chair and left the dorm. 

  I didn't know that Giyuu left without me! I rushed to the cram school door and pulled out the key. I put it in the keyhole, twisted it, and entered the door. 

  I checked my phone for the time, and it is 8:05. My class was in room 0065 (I forgot to put the classroom number, sorry :l). I ran around until I found the right room. 

  I entered the room. Once I entered the room, I spotted Rin. The room was decorated like a gym. 

  "You're late, Kamado." A familiar voice told me.

  I turned to my left, and I saw Giyuu. 

  I said out loud "Gi- Mr. Tomioka!" 

  "Since everyone is here, let's start the lesson." He told me. 

  He walked over in front of Rin, and I ran next to him. 

  Giyuu explained to the both of us "First, I want you two to fight with these wooden swords. I want to see what you can do." 

  He gave us both bamboo swords. There is an empty area in the middle of the room, so we both went on opposite sides. 

  "Fight!" Giyuu exclaimed. 

  We both dashed to each other. Rin hit me from my right side, and I jumped to my left. I dashed to him again. Rin tried to hit me on my left shoulder, but I dodged it. I swung my sword to his neck and hit him there. He jumped to the right and rubbed his neck. 

  He ran towards me, aiming for my stomach. I dodged it and kicked Rin at the side. 

  "That's it, boys!" Giyuu called out to us. 

  I went up to Rin and gave him a hand. He grabbed my hand and helped him up.

  "Thanks, Tanjiro." Rin thanked me. 

  We went to Giyuu and he told Rin "Okumura, you're movements are predictable. There are also times where you are holding the sword wrong."

  "Tanjiro, you need to work on your sword movements and techniques." He revealed to me. "Now, let's get to work."

  "Aww. Seriously?!?!" Rin complained. 

  Giyuu slapped Rin on the cheek, and he yelled at him with "Don't talk back to me, Okumura!!!!"

  "That hurts!" He yelped. 

  I didn't know Giyuu could be this harsh to his students. 

  "G-Giyuu? Maybe be a little calm on him." I suggested to him.

  Giyuu gave me a death stare, and questioned me with "Do you want the slap too?" 

  "N-no," I said in a worried matter. 

  He told us with "Then let's get the class going." 

  Rin got up, rubbing his left cheek. 

  "Are you okay, Rin? Do you need any help getting up?" I asked him. 

  He replied with "Yeah, I'm fine. I can get up on my own." 

  He got up, and the class has begun.