Stars and freckles

Catra's Pov
I couldn't sleep so instead of just lying in bed I decided to go up on the roof. I couldn't be bothered to get changed so I just went up in my tank top and pyjama shorts. The night sky was clear and was cold compared to inside but warm enough to stay out without a jumper.
I layed down on the roof, arms behind my head, staring up at the sky counting stars. I know it was a waste of time but what else are you meant to do when you can't sleep? I was so immersed in it that I didn't hear the soft foot steps approaching. "It's pointless to count stars" y/n said sitting down next to me. "It's also pointless to count freckles, but I know you have 24 on the edge of your right hand and 14 on your face." I responded. It was true though I had counted every single freckle I could see on their face. We ended up sitting on the roof together talking for a few minutes until the got up and offered me their hand. I ,of course, took it and went back into our bedroom with them. After that I had the best nights sleep of my life.

_____________________________
Hii it's the writer I finally had enough motivation to write a new chapter sooo yeah hope you enjoyed. Go drink some water and have a good rest of your day byeee! (Sorry it's so short)