☆The Date☆

Chapter 5

Hinata's POV
I looked up at Tōru and blushed. "T-Tōru I-..." I said as I looked away from Tōru. "I-I don't think you should do it yet..." I said continuing talking to Tōru, but still looking away.

I don't want to see his face while I'm saying this to him. I said thinking to himself.

Then I felt a hand on my cheek. I looked up to see Tōru's sad smile. "Hey it's okay to look at me and tell me something you don't want. I know it's to soon to do this and I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable..." Tōru said to me and still didn't take his hand off my cheek.

   I wanted to cry because Tōru was so accepting and understanding. Which I loved that about him. He can be a pervert at times but I'm okay with that. He can be an idiot too. I'm also okay with that. I said thinking while smiling up at Tōru.

Third Person POV
   Oikawa leaned down and kissed Hinata's forehead. Hinata smiled as he saw Oikawa get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower. Then when Oikawa left the room, Hinata got up to get his phone off from Oikawa's desk.

When he did, he went to Oikawa's bed and sat down. He wanted to text his mom that he was staying at a friends place for the night. That way Hinata's mom wouldn't be worried about Hinata.

Hinata sighed as he just sent a text message to his mom. Then he looked at the wall to his right where a window was and on the left of that window was a poster. The poster was about aliens on it. Hinata just giggled to himself.

Then he went on his phone to play some games. By waiting for Oikawa to get out of the shower.

Oikawa's POV
I was now walking in the halls when I just left my room. I see the bathroom and went in and locked the door. I started to walk towards the shower. But then stop.

There better be aliens behind this curtain. If there is I'm going to go get my phone take a picture and let them take me. I said to myself while thinking and smiling, like I accomplished something.

I pulled the shower curtains to the right side of me and opened my eyes to see.........Nothing. I sighed.

Maybe next time they'll come to get me. I thought.

I then turned to my left to turn on the shower. I wanted it cold sense you know. I have a boner. I couldn't stop thinking about Hinata under me.

After I started the shower and it was cold. I pulled all my clothes off that I was wearing and got in.

An hour was passed and I was still in the shower. I kept thinking on what I said to Hinata. I was worried that he now skeptical with me. I shook my head and tried to stop thinking like that.

I then got out of the shower after ten to twenty minutes. I grabbed a towel the was hanging from the side and dried myself off with it. After drying myself I then realize that I forgot my clothes that I was going to wear to bed.

Third Person POV
Oikawa then raped a towel around his waist, showing only his chest and went out from the bathroom. Oikawa was already walking in the hallway and about to open the door to his room.

Meanwhile Hinata was still playing on his phone. But when he heard the shower go off, he stoped playing and was waiting for Oikawa to come back into his room. Hinata wanted to make up by cuddling with Oikawa sense he was thinking he probably made Oikawa upset.

Then Hinata heard the door open. What he say was very unexpected.

Hinata's POV
I saw Tōru walking into the room shirtless and he was only wearing a towel that was raped around his waist. All I could to was stare at his chest. Then I realized what I was doing and looked away. I felt my face getting my hotter by the second.