~Meeting the Grand King~

Chapter 2

Hinata's POV
   It's been about two weeks sense I moved. I haven't even played volleyball in two weeks. I'm surprised I've survived that long. My mom said that I was going to school called "Aoba Johsai High School." I was very shocked at first and scared that people would know me from Karasuno. So I asked my mom if I could die my hair. So she said yes and then it was go time. I decided to die it black because I thought it suited me better. I another reason is that I didn't want those Aoba Johsai guys noticing me either.

"Shōyō dear, why don't you go meet are next door neighbor's." My mom looked at me with her smile. "Ugh fine......" I decided to go anyways because I wanted to get out the house and do something. I put on my grayish and blueish hoodie and some (short) shorts. The shorts were a little tight. When I got to the door I put on black vans and then headed out.

I got to the neighbors house and knocked on the door. A handsome guy opened the door. He had brown hair and chocolate eyes and a little bit of a tan. My heart started to beat a little faster. But then I released who it was.

Oh shit it's the Grand King, tf why is he so handsome?!?

"May I help you...?" The Grabd King said while looking down to face me. I blushed a bit and looked a bit down. "Hello... I just moved next door. I'm just coming over to see who is next door. Sorry if I bothered you...." I said still looking down to hide my blushing. "You know, you kind of look like Chibi-chan." The Grand King still looking down at me with a serious look. I sighed and started to look up at him. When I looked at him he had a bit of blush on his face but still with a serious look.

Maybe I should tell him....

I begin to laugh. But the Grand King was confused. "What are you laughing at..?" The Grand King said with a confused look. I stoped laughing and looked at his chocolate eyes of his. I giggled a bit. "Grand King you can't even get my name right." I smiled at him.

Oikawa's POV
Wait there's no way that's my Shōyō-chan. Right..... I looked at him again and he smiled at me. Yep definitely my Shōyō-chan.

Third Person POV
"Shōyō-chan is that you...?" Oikawa said to the little boy that's smiling. "Who else would it be!" Hinata puffed out his cheeks. "Hpmh!" Hinata said. Oikawa started to blush at the fact that Hinata just did that. "Why did you dye your hair, I liked your hair orange..." Oikawa said with a sad look. "Well I'm going to Aoba
Johsai because I moved and I didn't want anyone to know it was me but it looks like it's not going to work." Hinata just laughed. "Plus I kind of wanted to dye my hair..." Hinata stoped laughing and looked down. "Does it look bad...." Hinata said still looking down. "No it looks cute...~" Oikawa said to Hinata while having his hand on his neck and looking away from Hinata blushing.

Hinata's POV
I was surprised on what the Grand King said to me. I felt my face getting hot. Then I realized that I was blushing.

"T-Thank you..." I said while stuttering and looking away with blush. "Why don't you come in and maybe we could talk...." The Grand King looked at me with a small smile. "Ok Grand King!" I said with a smile. "Please call me Tōru." The Grand King said to me. "Um o-ok." I said while blushing.

Then he led me inside....