Chapter 2 - Meeting Donald

It had been a week since that occurred. She hadn't heard anything from so called 'Shrek' she had learned. But relentless bullying from Donald. People called him Trump but he seemed to hate it so she decided Donald was fine. Donald had made several nicknames for Jesus such as Christ, Mother of Christ , Jesus Christ. It was so sweet 😍
Jesus was beginning to think Donald wasn't as bad as she thought. And for now Shrek was off the radar.
-
"I heard Jesus was gay!"
"I heard he's trans"
"What about you Donald?"
"Donalddddd"
"SHUT UP!!!"🤬❗Donald shrieked his orange face now turning red.
"Ooo someone's got a crush on the trans girl😾"
"I do not ! I-ive just got a head ache. I'm gonna go get some fresh air"
"oh okay.." All of Donald's jock friends whispered behind his back as Donald walked away from his problems.
Donald walked looking through classroom windows as he passed. He was thinking about how he used to be homophobic.. This little crush was ruining his reputation. When had he let his standards go so low as to date a f_____? He couldn't let this happen❗ He groaned and started on walking again as he had stopped at a nearby shrub looking at the flowers. A classroom caught his eye. Or more so a certain person.... Trump would've recognised those bleached blonde locks anyways.
It was....

Gordina Ramsay❗❗
She was his ticket out of the skittles community. He saw the girl next to Gordina. It was Jesus.. He hadn't been able to get those long wavy locks out his mind for the whole day. The image of Donald in a suit and Jesus in a long flowing robe, hints of gold embellishments bring out the outstanding sparkle in her eyes was mesmerising to him though it was only a day dream😪. Banging on a nearby window shook him out of his daze.
"Mr Trump? My office now" it was principle Obama... He was in trouble. But of course he didn't mind being in trouble if it ment staring at his lady for more than the average glance in class. He didn't mind getting into trouble for her ...🧍