PART 4 : SCHOOL DANCE *QUESTION MARK*

Hello I decided to update because its a beautiful evening in the 6 weeks and I felt inspired by a tt xoxxo love u
‐---------------------------------------------------

As Jesus walked through the school halls she saw ' SCHOOL DANCE: BRING YOUR BITCHES TO DANCE ' plastered all over the walls, doors and even t-shirts. She was getting too over excited.

"What if Donald or Shrek ask me to the dance" she thought in her head. " I really hope they do"

As much as she wanted that beautiful thought lingering in her head to be true she knew it could never happen. Why would anyone take her out to the dance? The new girl was always the outcast and besides Gordina and Donald were really hitting it off in the last few weeks and apparently a rumour had gone around saying they were dating?!? When she had found out she cried away in her manger for weeks on end before she could finally face him.

She could always ask shrek? But he's been keeping his eye on Freddie Mercurina, I've gotta make sure he doesn't ask her.

Seducing Shrek - Phase 1

I need to make myself unbelievably hot. Compared to Freddie Mercurina he was nothing especially since she got her mustache trimmed by the barber 'Hitler' last week. She's been parading around flashing her new trim infront of shrek. And currently I'm walking around with a messy bun I just threw my hair into 😫

Jesus rushed to her locker finding things she could use to make herself look more presentable like sharpies she found in her pencil case. With these tools she made herself look beautiful and ready raring to go.

Seducing Shrek - Phase 2

Time to strut my stuff. Now where to find shrek?
I raced through the halls accidentally bumping into a tall handsome figure. My mouth watered as the man turned around his brown eyes narrowing in on me.
" PRINCIPLE OBAMA?!?!?!" I squeaked. Maybe it wasn't very good finding your headmaster hot. But during the most recent holidays he had really been filling out his dress shirts better and he told one of the teachers in the staff room that he'd had to get a size up in pants as the last ones were too tight for his bum to fit in.

"oh Jesus your so clumsy sometimes please don't run."

"Ofc will do xoxox" My eyes followed the recoil on his ass as he strutted away.

Maybe I should do the same to shrek

Strutting down the hallway felt amazing.
The wind that went up my robe felt amazing.
The confidence I had felt amazing.

there he is.
My dearest shrek
TALKING TO FREDDIE!?!?!?!
I cant do this

As I turned to leave I heard my name being called.

"JESUS COME HERE" it was shrek? As I strutted over to him his eyes widened.

I definetly caught his attention then.

But as I got closer to him I fell my pencil case flying out of my hand infront of him.

Phase 3 of Seducing shrek was coming faster than I thought it would.
I scrambled to get my pens, presenting my ass out for him as I slowly got up.

When I turned around his cheeks were red and flustered. "oh sorry" I said " i missed a pen :("

I slut dropped slow and sensual leaving everyone shocked and speechless.

"got it" I spoke out in a thick sultry tone.

Shrek gave me a dark look his green eyes boring into mine....

‐---------------------------------------------------
This is how I use my English Language.
I got a bit bored so i rushed this whole chapter but I bet your so happy to see this new chapter xoxox😻💪