Chapter 6

No ones POV

---------------------

"I hope you all learned something today you are dismissed" Mr aizawa said as the class started to fill up the changing rooms before heading to the dorms to eat, do homework and relax. The bakusquad went back to the dorms being careless and goofing off like teenagers do, the trio of boys unaware of the terror awaiting them. This was something that would start gradually, they had to watch there backs.

~Kami's POV~

We walked back to the dorms goofing off and having fun. I had only been going to this school for about 3-4 weeks and I've ever been more happy or comfortable in my life. But I couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. I figured that it was nothing and I shouldn't bring it up because we are always going to be targeted and mineta is a little creepy. "What do you idiots want for dinner" Baku asked before mina squealed like she'd just seen the cutest animal on the face of the earth and it was hers "DO YOU MEAN IT" she yelled "yes now calm the hell down before I change my mind" He said huffing "Why are you yelling?" I asked clearly confused "YOU'VE NEVER HAD BAKUGOU COOK FOOD FOR YOU?!" she yelled again "No why?" I said still confused "BAKUGOU KATSUKI you didn't cook for your new mate WOOW YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON" She said "FUCK YOU HE NEVER ASKED" he yelled "WELL HE WON'T KNOW TO ASK YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT YOURSELF" she yelled back in retaliation "OH WELL" He said getting the last word.

I looked over at kiri for some sort of explanation. "Oh his cooking is the best thing of life trust me" He said "That's all you needed to say mina" I looked at her "Wweeeellll yelling was more fun" she said "Yes maybe for you but not my ears" I said "Sorry" She said still not caring. "I'm giving you fuckers 10 seconds to decide or I'm not cooking" Baku said "YAKITORI AND RICE" Sero yelled while running into the common room with shinsou "Ok then that is what I'm making then, if you complain you don't get any." With that he went into the kitchen to cook "Look who decided to come join us for once" Mina said sarcastically "Ya ya shut up" sero said in response. "Where have you been man we missed you" kiri asked "I've been spending most of my time with shin, sorry about that I don't mean to you know I love you guys" He said cheerfully before sitting down "It's all good but make sure to leave some time for the squad you know" He said in response. 

We ended up just sitting there talking about random  things that had no meaning at all just random meaningless topics for fun. After some time of aimless talking we finally got dinner they all ran to sit and eat. I still don't really understand what the hype was but I was excited. When I took my first bite it was the most amazing thing I had ever had. Well my dad never really made anything like this and shared. "Do you see now?" Mina asked "Yes yes I do. Baku this is amazing" I said giving him a smile. He just 'tch'ed but I saw a smile. He would never admit to it but he enjoyed doing this stuff. After we had finished the rest of the class was coming down and sitting in the common room. Mina looked at her phone and saw a message from midoriya. We all went to the common room to see what this was about.

"I have a question for everyone. You guys aren't applying for universitys are you? Like if this whole hero thing doesn't work out for you" He asked almost the whole class said yes. Todoroki and momo said they were rich and that they'd be fine. "I'm looking at dancing university's so I can be a dance teacher if this doesn't work out" Mina said "Yea I'm going to be a life coach if this doesn't work" Kiri told him "I'm going to apply to culinary schools if I can't be a hero" Baku said "Yea midobro I'm going to go into animation if being a hero can't happen for me" Sero replied "I'm going to be a vet for small animals" Both kota and shin said. "Mhm I'm going to be a kindergarten teacher If I can't be a hero" I said "You all have a backup!" Midoriya siad surprise "Yes" The whole class said in unshion. "Why?" He asked still confused "Well midoriya we can't not have a plan if this doesn't work out. What would we do for a living then?" Kiri responded 

~Bakugous POV~

This nerd brought us all down here to ask us this. AND be confused on why we have a backup. Who doesn't prepare if they can't be what they originally wanted. This idiot was quirkless and he didn't keep his backup plan. What kind of fuckery is this. "I'm going now" I said before the rest of the class followed and went back to whatever they were originally doing. I went back to my dorm to finish packing for seeing my parents this weekend. I didn't really want to go but it was the long weekend and I told her I would. After I finished packing I was tackled by something very light then something extremely heavy.

"AAHH WHAT THE HELL" I yelled about to use my quirk before I realized that it was just my idiot boyfriends. "idiots, get off me" I said before they got off me and I got onto the bed. "Oh right, I'm going to visit my parents this weekend" I said before hearing there disappointed groans and whines "Don't leave" Kami latched onto me "I have to, unless you want me to leave this earth I have to go" I said trying to pry him off so I could move "It's true kami his mom would have his head for not showing up when he said he would. He was late once and it was my fault and his mom yelled bloody murder and chased him around before seeing me" Kiri told him "UUUGH fine you can go as long as kiri isn't going anywhere" He said huffing and letting go. "Why are you so clingy?" I asked curious "It's nothing" He responded "Look us in the eyes and tell us that" kiri said now beside me. He couldn't.

"What's wrong kami?" I asked now concerned "I told you it's nothing" He said "And I told you to look us in the eyes and tell us that" Kiri said getting annoyed because he was worried. "it's just tai" He said quietly "who is tai?" I asked grabbing his hand "The voice in my head that's all" He said smiling but barely "Baby why didn't you tell us before? What is he saying?" Kiri said also grabbing his hand "I didn't tell you because it wasn't important it still isn't" He said defeatedly "It is important because we care. Do you want to tell us what he said?" I asked trying to stay calm and not panic. He nodded "because of some past stuff he keeps saying that you guys are going to leave not come back or come back and fake love me to use me" He said crying now. Both me and kiri hug and kiss him "we would never, I promise" Kiri said "Don't believe what he says we aren't capable of doing that. Especially not to you" I said before we just sat there comforting him while he cried. Eventually we all fell asleep but I still felt bad about whatever kami has gone through.

------------------

An update loves, I hope you like it, it might not be super actiony but I like it and hope you do as well.