Chaos theory & thoughts

Chaos, is just that instant when everything comes apart. It's not scary like I thought, nor even unorganized like it appears. All of the entanglements are still there, all of the data is there. In those instants that seem to be chaos or chaotic, the connections are just on that wireless level we don't quite get – yet. The strong force, weak force, electro magnetic, etc. all let go of each other for a moment, light shifts, flexes and flows into the new organization, then all those connections reestablish in a more 'physical' way.

Like when a healer talks to Innate and say 'Oi! Wakey Wakey, there's a problem, you need to take care of this now. Please and thank you.' Innate takes care of 'this' 'right now'. At that point, Innate, awake and listening is at the beck and call of its 'person' unless the healer suggests for it to rest some more. If the patient realizes their new potential, miracles happen. And that's not just woowoo hippie shite, you can find 1000's of true accounts of folks who 'survived' in some way – from a deadly disease, accident, personal disaster etc. and moved forward to achieve more than had been previously imagined.

I'll tell you a secret. Impossible, is really fun and easy. Inconceivable, takes a bit of time. I'm serious. Inconceivable only takes a bit of time BECAUSE we haven't conceived it yet. Our consciousness hasn't spotted it yet, so we don't know we can go in that direction. Does that make more sense? You don't know, what you don't know. It seems like a really simple thing to understand, but I think the global gas lighting has mutated our thinking into dismissing simple as unintelligent or 'not good enough'. That leads us back to we all have our own way of understanding and interacting with the world.

I'm not expecting folks to 'believe' me. I'm trying to share what ideas have resonated with me, i.e. What It's taken me almost decades to learn, hopefully with less swearing than my Pa had to use. I can hear him chuckling now.

I want them to believe what resonates, but use discernment, please, not judgement. I'm not gonna get started on judgement, because I'll rage and I need to get out of that.

Physics is catching up and the channels said recently that consciousness IS physics. Something I had suspected, although it's one of those exhaustively deep subjects of explanation I rarely broach. So much background information needs to be understood, or the discussion itself becomes chaotic with clinical definitions that really need heartfelt understanding.