Chapter 1

3rd Person POV:
Izuku was always special from the moment his quirk manifested, to the moment he'd presented.

When he was 4 his quirk was discovered to be powerful. In the creation type, it was then aptly named Arc of Embodiment.

When he was 5, his family was approached by the Hero Commission President herself, flanked by two guards, and a government official.

They offered the Midoriya family riches, fame, fortune, and a guaranteed comfy full scholarship ride to UA, in exchange for Izuku. They wanted him.

Their plan was to acquire Izuku and have him work for them making things of their choice from his quirk. It was never seen before a power that could make anything the holders mind can imagine, living or not.

When their offers and bribes were turned down, the government official present informed them since his power is unique and resourceful to their governments "needs and cause", Izuku is required to have a harem. No matter any second gender he might present.

When Izuku was 8, he'd presented as an Alpha, A Prime Alpha.

Making the hero Commission want him more. His parents received notice that Izuku was free to choose any omega of his choice and could have as big a harem as he wanted.

When Izuku was 9, his bestfriend, Katsuki Bakugo presented. Though Izuku could tell he smelt off. He neither Alpha nor Omega. Somehow, he was both.

Izuku could always tell a persons sub-gender, his dad liked to joke it was a second power of Izukus.

The doctor informed the families Katsuki was Indeed a Delta, both Alpha and Omega. Claiming immediately to belong to Izuku, since he would mate no one but his bestfriend.

That was also the year Izuku and Katsuki got an omega.

His father had come home from a job overseas and brought back a 7 year old omega who'd presented a year too early. He was saved by Izukus father from a human trafficking ring.

Hisashi had brought the bruised and broken omega child home with him since he refused to leave Hisashis side and rather quickly attached himself to Mr. Midoriya.

His name was Conor. His quirk was a wolfboy/empathy. He had traits of a wolf like the ears and tail, as well as the ability to turn into a wolf. He could also feel emotions as an empath, and force or make a person feel a certain way.

He was shy, and clingy, no really trusting of anyone except Hisashi.

Once he met Izuku and Katsuki though, he immediately latched onto them, feeling very safe and protected around them.

Izuku claims Conor as his omega and tells his father, he would protect Conor with his life. Katsuki vowing the same as he already agreed to be part of Izukus harem, being in love with his childhood bestfriend. He also feels very protective over Conor.

He'd gifted Conor a staff he made for Conor to protect himself.

When he was 13, Izuku was asked by both Katsuki and Conor to mark them. They proudly wore his claiming mark. All through middle school.

The Hero Commission never stopped trying to bribe Izuku into working for them. Always sending gifts and letter praising him for already acquiring two others for his harem.

He was furious when they not so subtly implied having a Delta for an omega was below someone of Izukus standing. Katsuki was angry too he was more than deserving of Izuku.

The Hero Comission even provided top of the line security for the Midoriya home since villains have been coming after Izuku since he was 7.

Everyone wanted him for his power.

A/N: this prompt was requested of me from someone on Ao3 who also reads my works here Wattpad too.
I hope this first chapter is good and they will like this story as I continue it, as well as other readers.
Enjoy :)